Being Traitors should have uncomfortable consequences, shouldn't it?

He can't fathom that to divide the country was one of Trumpybear's objectives.

They were expecting to pull the "Stop the Steal" campaign in 2016. They never expected the Trumpybear to win. The past 4 years have been a bonus.

Putin smiles.

Benedict Arnold is hopeful Trumpybear will replace him, at least that's what I hear. Everybody is talking about it......
John McCain long ago replaced Arnold.

Your meat puppet faggot messiah divided the nation, and you bed wetting libturds started rioting as soon as he beat that sociopath hag in 2016. You've simply never let up and increased your dumbassery over the years as every attempt to bring Trump down failed.

I hope he prevails and Biden is not inaugurated. Then when you parasites really go balls to the wall, the green lights come on, and the good guys can finally have our go.

John and Benedict were far more patriotic to America than Donnie the "Great Grifter" ever could be. They actually felt that service to their country didn't make them losers as Don the Con says.

Yep electing a man who looked like Obama sure brought out the vitriolic and rabid hatred the far right wingers had pent up, after years of being told how they were the real victims in it all. So unfair......

Democrats tried their best to give it away.

Have fun in your Hellscape.

Fuck you. You don't even live in my country, do you?

Yer Crackin me up, cowpoke. I love you guys though, you make me laugh.

So were the founding fathers. Except they just took traitors out and hung them from a tree.
6DE5DA29-1A17-4FB3-A90B-D63214386B3F.jpeg

6000 years ago you would have been briefly played with and then eaten by several lion cubs when you wandered away from the village chasing a butterfly.
I thought you flat Earther, climate change denying, birthers thought the world was 4,000 years old? You fucking heretic.

They were expecting to pull the "Stop the Steal" campaign in 2016. They never expected the Trumpybear to win. The past 4 years have been a bonus.

Putin smiles.

Benedict Arnold is hopeful Trumpybear will replace him, at least that's what I hear. Everybody is talking about it......

Your meat puppet faggot messiah divided the nation, and you bed wetting libturds started rioting as soon as he beat that sociopath hag in 2016. You've simply never let up and increased your dumbassery over the years as every attempt to bring Trump down failed.

I hope he prevails and Biden is not inaugurated. Then when you parasites really go balls to the wall, the green lights come on, and the good guys can finally have our go.

John and Benedict were far more patriotic to America than Donnie the "Great Grifter" ever could be. They actually felt that service to their country didn't make them losers as Don the Con says.

Yep electing a man who looked like Obama sure brought out the vitriolic and rabid hatred the far right wingers had pent up, after years of being told how they were the real victims in it all. So unfair......

Hope you laugh yourself to death. Actually, I'm praying for it.

Do you think the God I firmly believe in wouldn't do that?

No sympathy for those swamp critters who are being threatened.

GOP Election Official Warns Trump to Stop the Attacks or 'Someone’s Going to Get Killed'

"A senior Republican official in Georgia warned that President Trump’s baseless and inflammatory attacks against election officials have led to death threats — and told Trump to back off his rhetoric before it gets someone killed.

“It has to stop. Mr. President, you have not condemned these actions or this language,” said Gabriel Sterling, a top staffer for Georgia’s Republican secretary of state and a career-long Republican. “Stop inspiring people to commit potential acts of violence. Someone’s going to get hurt, someone’s going to get shot, someone’s going to get killed. And it’s not right.”

View attachment 424109

For everything there is a season. A season to vote, a season to settle scores in court; a season for the rule of law and a season of protest and one of peaceful resolution. My fellow Americans ours is a season of extremely prejudiced violence against the enemies, foreign and domestic, of our once great nation. Either we practice such a season with equal prejudice or we lost it all . . . all that America once stood for and all of our American dreams.

Live Free or die.
There is no other way out at an approaching point!

Putin smiles.

Wait, now you're just trying to make me laugh aren't you?

I'm sure you believe in the Great Dark Lord of the Living Light Death Cult. Amirite?

Preying for death.

Damn right! More poetry there!

These pieces of shit really need to be force fed some stool softeners so that they just melt and go away.

This shit about "a guy who looks like obama" having anything to do with the rejection of global collectivism is older than prostitution. Yet every time a bed wetting liberal parasite is faced with an issue they have nothing in the way of data or facts on they pull a race card.

1606880211332.png

They're so deliberately ignorant they forget how many black people have recently (in my generation) made it into the GOP primaries, Alan Keyes, who should have beaten Bush but the media pushed Bush, Herman Cain, and Ben Carson are all men who made it out of poverty and accomplished shit yet who do the democrooks have to offer?

Jesse Jackass who never accomplished shit besides extortion without being prosecuted, and a meat puppet faggot who can read off a teleprompter.

I would have rather had a random black felon from a Kansas prison in the WH than fucking obozo. There is no way the results would not have been better.

Putin smiles.

I'm sure you believe in the Great Dark Lord of the Living Light Death Cult. Amirite?

Preying for death.

No, idiot. It's "praying". You're the "prey".

Is fucking American English your second language or something, you illiterate cuck?

WTF third world shithole are you from, anyway?

No matter, I hope you all die.

Preying for death.

He's probably trying to convince you to kill yourself.

You've been a fugitive of Natural Selection for a long time.

GOP Election Official Warns Trump to Stop the Attacks or 'Someone’s Going to Get Killed'

"A senior Republican official in Georgia warned that President Trump’s baseless and inflammatory attacks against election officials have led to death threats — and told Trump to back off his rhetoric before it gets someone killed.

“It has to stop. Mr. President, you have not condemned these actions or this language,” said Gabriel Sterling, a top staffer for Georgia’s Republican secretary of state and a career-long Republican. “Stop inspiring people to commit potential acts of violence. Someone’s going to get hurt, someone’s going to get shot, someone’s going to get killed. And it’s not right.”

View attachment 424109
Lol you people are absolutely pathetic and you’re too stupid to realize it.

Putin smiles.

Preying for death.

No, idiot. It's "praying". You're the "prey".

Is fucking American English your second language or something, you illiterate cuck?

WTF third world shithole are you from, anyway?

No matter, I hope you all die.

You are it's Prey. It has you. No matter is right. Mother nature says your supernatural beliefs don't change a thing. That bitch is always right.

I saw the video of this. It's just sad that this is happening in America.

This man is correct, trump needs to step up and put a stop to this.

People deserve to live in peace. No one should be threatening anyone.

He is right, someone is going to get hurt if trump doesn't take steps to calm his people down.

America's Social contract is in tatters. We only give consent to be governed when as long as this consent continues to be given.
When enough of this consent no longer exists, it does not matter who is President or what Party is in power!
And Trump did not cause this. Globalist elitists on both sides of the aisle have corrupted our institutions and blinded us by science.

View attachment 424109
Lol you people are absolutely pathetic and you’re too stupid to realize it.

We people are new "counter culture."

So suckit, Boomer. You and your dinosaur party are antiqued, out of touch, and irrelevant.

He is right, someone is going to get hurt if trump doesn't take steps to calm his people down.

Where the fuck was Biden when his people were "peacefully" burning down Kenosha, et al ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Payback is a bitch isn't it?

Forum List

Back