Being FORCED to stock up on essentials...

No dummy, that's not what I said. I said the calculus changes, in a time of crisis. For instance, people suddenly having demand for 6 months of toilet paper all at once. Duh.

No, the calculus doesn't change at all. People only have a "demand" for 6 months of toilet paper if the prices are artificially held down to normal levels. If they're allowed to increase according to the demand, then people discover they don't really need 6 months worth of toilet paper after all.

Duh.
the only reason a person doesnt need TP is because they are dead,,and is why I keep a two yrs supply at all times,,,
When the shit hits the fan, the government will come knocking on you door and confiscate your stash. When you resist they will shoot you. It happens EVERY time.

by everytime before you mean its never happened,,,

In 1958, Chinese communist cadre descended into farmers’ homes on an official government mission: to confiscate food supplies and cooking equipment, and destroy private kitchens. Officially, the communist government demonized private kitchens as “symbols of selfishness.” But for Chinese farmers, this meant that the ubiquity of cooking and eating meals at home suddenly became illegal.

The Mandatory Canteens of Communist China

I am not in china,,,not sure where you are,,,

Forum List

Back