Being a Republican Is Hazardous to Your Health

No. the details are not a subject for discusion here.
That's understandable.

I actually know of 8 million people who got Covid, and none died of it.

I'd share more, but like the DCs that haven't been provided, the details are not a subject for discussion here.

Privacy & all that.

I'm sorry for your loss.

Can you provide more details?

What do you need - a name & address? No.

He (58) entered the hospital late last month via ambulance when he couldn’t breath in middle of the night and died last week.

No co-morbidities. Maybe 10 lbs overweight like even the more fit amongst us. We were neighbors and bike buddies. Last fall we did a 35 mile bike ride together when I was back in town.

Idaho is now on crisis care standards so he was lucky to get a bed in ER when he needed it and died alone because his wife wasn’t allowed other than video Zoom meetings.

He was a Trump voter and unvaccinated. I begged him to do it last April when he was eligible - Sadly in vane. He figured himself to be invincible. Is that enough detail to satisfy your dark curiosity? :confused-84:

So you're saying a PC could make up any results they wanted to?

And that the notoriously unreliable New York Times would then yet AGAIN help spread a convenient lie?

Good to know.

:)

You’re very good at big lies. Don Junior may want to hire you as a towel boy. Keep up the good work! :D

What do you need - a name & address? No.

He (58) entered the hospital late last month via ambulance when he couldn’t breath in middle of the night and died last week.

No co-morbidities. Maybe 10 lbs overweight like even the more fit amongst us. We were neighbors and bike buddies. Last fall we did a 35 mile bike ride together when I was back in town.

Idaho is now on crisis care standards so he was lucky to get a bed in ER when he needed it and died alone because his wife wasn’t allowed other than video Zoom meetings.

He was a Trump voter and unvaccinated. I begged him to do it last April when he was eligible - Sadly in vane. He figured himself to be invincible. Is that enough detail to satisfy your dark curiosity? :confused-84:
I have no "dark curiosity," but was merely following up on something YOU brought up on the thread.

I'm sorry for your loss, and genuinely appreciate your fleshing out the alleged details.

But without a death certificate to verify these claims, I'm afraid this doesn't add to the discussion.

Again, sorry for your loss.

This is how we already know that Trump voters are the least likely to have been vaccinated and the most likely to get COVID and die.

We DONT already know this.. Otherwise the brilliant TORO would have just quoted whatever ficticious poll is dancing solo between your ears.. JUST TOLD YOU -- by DEMOGRAPHICS -- American minorities of color are the least likely to be vaxxed. True in NYC - True nation-wide. And the south by % of population has a LOT OF THEM..

The demographic for the vaxxed is similar to demographic for Trump supporters. White, older Americans.

But that wont stop you from jerking this thread off about how someone COULD prove otherwise..

For your information, the CDC estimates that over 120 million Americans have already had COVID as of end of May...

Quick -- someone wake up Biden and tell him that all those nurses and teachers he's gonna get fired TOMORROW
Being a Republican is hazardous to your health?

That's a rather unclean title for a political thread....isn't it?

-- the MAJORITY of those UNVAXXED are completely covered by natural immunity.. THEN -- explain the "science" of that to him.

• As the U.S. continues to grapple with the “third wave” of the COVID-19 pandemic, the latest KFF COVID-19 Vaccine Monitor finds that more than seven in ten U.S. adults (72%) now report being at least partially vaccinated, with the surge in cases, hospitalizations, and deaths due to the Delta variant being the main motivator for the recently vaccinated and other factors like full FDA approval of the Pfizer vaccine and an increase in vaccine mandates playing a more minor role. The largest increases in vaccine uptake between July and September were among Hispanic adults and those ages 18-29, and similar shares of adults now report being vaccinated across racial and ethnic groups (71% of White adults, 70% of Black adults, and 73% of Hispanic adults). Large gaps in vaccine uptake remain by partisanship, education level, age, and health insurance status.
  • Partisanship and vaccination status continue to loom large as factors in how the public views both the U.S. vaccination effort and the government’s response to the pandemic in general. For example, while Democrats are most likely to see individuals refusing the COVID-19 vaccine and not taking enough precautions for the current surge in coronavirus cases, Republicans are most likely to view immigrants and tourists bringing the disease into the U.S. as a major reason for the surge. Similarly, the top reason vaccinated adults see driving high caseloads is vaccine refusal, while the unvaccinated say the main reason is that the vaccines aren’t working as well as promised. Some express anger as well, with two-thirds (65%) of Democrats and half (51%) of vaccinated adults saying the current state of the pandemic makes them angry at people who have not gotten a vaccine, and six in ten Republicans (59%) and a similar share of unvaccinated adults (56%) saying it makes them angry at the federal government.

We DONT already know this.. Otherwise the brilliant TORO would have just quoted whatever ficticious poll is dancing solo between your ears.. JUST TOLD YOU -- by DEMOGRAPHICS -- American minorities of color are the least likely to be vaxxed. True in NYC - True nation-wide. And the south by % of population has a LOT OF THEM..

The demographic for the vaxxed is similar to demographic for Trump supporters. White, older Americans.

But that wont stop you from jerking this thread off about how someone COULD prove otherwise..
lol, always the same with you. grand unsupported statements. hahahahahahahaha. polish those turds, it's what you do best.
KFF.png

The republicans fought hard for the "right to work" for lower wages and the prospect of being fired for whatever reason and none. Now they are fighting for the right to get sick and die. It's a matter of "freedom."
Those "right to work" ( but not really) Laws are biting them in the ass on workplace vaccination mandates.

Sorry, see the NYT analysis. In districts that went for Trump by 70% or greater we had 47 deaths per 100k. Others (and that would include primarily black districts) the.number was under 10. This ain’t rocket science my friend.

Those "right to work" ( but not really) Laws are biting them in the ass on workplace vaccination mandates.
I find the use of language of "patriotism" and being an "American" to market ideology and legislation that limits freedom totally disgusting. How is anyone so ignorant that they will buy this crap?

I find the use of language of "patriotism" and being an "American" to market ideology and legislation that limits freedom totally disgusting. How is anyone so ignorant that they will buy this crap?
This is why republicans cut education at every opportunity. Gotta keep'em stupid. They're easier to control.that way.

• As the U.S. continues to grapple with the “third wave” of the COVID-19 pandemic, the latest KFF COVID-19 Vaccine Monitor finds that more than seven in ten U.S. adults (72%) now report being at least partially vaccinated, with the surge in cases, hospitalizations, and deaths due to the Delta variant being the main motivator for the recently vaccinated and other factors like full FDA approval of the Pfizer vaccine and an increase in vaccine mandates playing a more minor role. The largest increases in vaccine uptake between July and September were among Hispanic adults and those ages 18-29, and similar shares of adults now report being vaccinated across racial and ethnic groups (71% of White adults, 70% of Black adults, and 73% of Hispanic adults). Large gaps in vaccine uptake remain by partisanship, education level, age, and health insurance status.
  • Partisanship and vaccination status continue to loom large as factors in how the public views both the U.S. vaccination effort and the government’s response to the pandemic in general. For example, while Democrats are most likely to see individuals refusing the COVID-19 vaccine and not taking enough precautions for the current surge in coronavirus cases, Republicans are most likely to view immigrants and tourists bringing the disease into the U.S. as a major reason for the surge. Similarly, the top reason vaccinated adults see driving high caseloads is vaccine refusal, while the unvaccinated say the main reason is that the vaccines aren’t working as well as promised. Some express anger as well, with two-thirds (65%) of Democrats and half (51%) of vaccinated adults saying the current state of the pandemic makes them angry at people who have not gotten a vaccine, and six in ten Republicans (59%) and a similar share of unvaccinated adults (56%) saying it makes them angry at the federal government.

KFF is largely a POLLING organization, not an official epidemic reporting agency.. And AS such the respondents TEND to respond when they ARE vaccinated, and dont when they are not. Or they lie to throw the vax nazis off their trails.

And AS a polling agency, they probably have a huge partisan vent. You took the ONLY search return on Page 1 that DID NOT USE official direct reporting from the field.. I find that a bit dishonest and unsettling. AND -- it COULD be dangerous to YOUR HEALTH.. LOL..

Using CDC data -- it's STILL -- as of yesterday -- EXACTLY as I explained it.. Minus the red meat partisan crap..

Covid vax data sept21.png

Like I said, this shit is getting old.. About the 9th thread trying to lay smoke and chaff to distract from the facts of the matter...

lol, always the same with you. grand unsupported statements. hahahahahahahaha. polish those turds, it's what you do best.View attachment 544803

Again --- using ACTUAL DATA from vaccination site reporting is REAL.. Partisan "polling" -- NOT.. NONE of this shit confirmed by CDC or state or local ACTUAL REPORTING numbers..

KFF has been busy here. I'm sure the money is pouring in to CREATE a narrative that DOESN'T point the figure at minorities when it's so much more FUN to make up shit about your political rivals..

Forum List

Back