Being a Republican Is Hazardous to Your Health

You're still trying to sell this expired Sushi.. It's "deeply disturbing".. The facts are just too inconvenient for Democrats to handle. And like "science" -- they'll work around it to get their way..

People over 50 were both more likely to vote for former President Donald Trump last year and be fully vaccinated.

The disparities between political leanings are even greater when race is taken into account.

New York City data shows about 60 percent of residents have gotten at least one dose, including 35 percent of black New Yorkers and 47 percent of Hispanics.

You also dont realize that in any Southern state, about 40% of folks are Democrats. The majority of which belong to the UN-vaxxed. In Hillbilly Hollywood here --- the 10 or 15% of the masked that I see in public are predominantly black.. They're still FIGHTING covid with the worst tools apparently.

And fleeing from the crazy claims you made here, there's also the crystal worshipping, whole earth contingency of the left who are DEEPLY into Vax rejection in general..

But the PUBLIC is catching on. Most of the recent Twitter wars on vax have been notable black personalities fighting amongst themselves. And when Twitter went to make a list "vax deniers" -- MOSTLY a group of about 12 names popped up FEATURING such mental midgets as RFK Jr.. Who heads no less than 3 foundations and websites at the "tip of spear" of the anti-vax movement..

This shit is getting old.. Folks are tuning out the "anti-science" messaging coming from the Biden Admjn.. Mental lowlifes who will NOT EVEN DISCUSS the 50 or 80Million of their "unvaxxed" tthat HAVE NATURAL IMMUNITY.. Like the hospital nurses Biden is about to get fired for "folliowing the science"..

Govt and science never mix.. But YOUR TRIBE has weaponized scientific atheism.. Like when the POLITICAL APPOINTEES OVERRIDE not ONE but TWO select committee votes from panels at both the FDA and the CDC -- Michelle "we're in charge" Malinsky, goes right out there to save Biden's ass and chooses to IGNORE BOTH OF THEM..

THAT EVENT -- converted me to the "unvaxxed". Made me furious. And I'll be damned if I'll get a 3rd shot or booster while this group of rabid partisan power whores are in charge.
Nice reply.

For your information, the CDC estimates that over 120 million Americans have already had COVID as of end of May...

These previously-infected have better immunity than the vaccinated.

The vaccines attempt to mimic natural immunity, but don't do quite as good a job. The vaccines produce fairly effective antibodies against only the spike protein.

COVID variants have already mutated the spike protein, including Delta....

Natural immunity produces T- and B-cells which protect against multiple parts of the virus. This is why it is superior. This protection can last a lifetime....

So, basically the vaccines are broken, and natural immunity is far superior and still working.

There are more than 700,000 dead. It's not that rare.
700,000 is just 0.00021% of the U.S. Population. A far bigger concern is cancer and heart failure. Typically on average, cancer kills around 600,000 people a year in the U.S. and 10,000,000 around the world. 1/4 deaths each year are due to Heart Failure, totalling up to 655,000 death a year in the U.S. and 17,000,000 deaths worldwide. Most recent data from the CDC from 2018 shows that 2.84 Million people died in total in the U.S, not of covid.

Death is a part of life, and unfortunately, one of these circumstances will cause it.

700,000 is just 0.00021% of the U.S. Population. A far bigger concern is cancer and heart failure. Typically on average, cancer kills around 600,000 people a year in the U.S. and 10,000,000 around the world. 1/4 deaths each year are due to Heart Failure, totalling up to 655,000 death a year in the U.S. and 17,000,000 deaths worldwide. Most recent data from the CDC from 2018 shows that 2.84 Million people died in total in the U.S, not of covid.

Death is a part of life, and unfortunately, one of these circumstances will cause it.
Only an idiot would consider a disease that kills near the same amount as cancer and heart disease to be not much.

That seems to be the plan anyway. That's why Biden opened the gates in Texas to hoards of infected illegal aliens and dumped thousands in the middle of the most vulnerable areas in Florida. Andy Cuomo managed to kill off about 10,000 in NY but that's a drop in the bucket.

As a Kentuckian (rural, but still) I can say with 100% certainty that I know two people that got it, were sick for a day, and then were fine since the whole thing started. Quit fear mongering people, for crying out loud, most people end up living. Gimme a break.
I know quite a few people that got it.

Some were VERY sick

Some DIED

Yea...most got over it failrly easily

Interesting that a health concern turns out to be a post in the political forum. That's what it's all about. The democrat regime saw a way to kill off senior citizens who tend to lean republican by infecting them courtesy of illegal aliens who never saw a doctor in their entire sorry lives. Those 10,000 nursing home residents that Andy Cuomo killed off with an executive order probably tended to be republican. It's all part of the plan.

Being a Republican is hazardous to your health?

That's a rather unclean title for a political thread....isn't it?

Being a Republican is hazardous to your health?

That's a rather unclean title for a political thread....isn't it?
It's accurate.

Republican counties have pretty high infection rates...and low vaccination rates

You are arguing with a stupid person who is way too lazy to actually read the OP and click the link.

The OP shows the comparison of counties with the large share of trump voters and counties with the large share of Biden voters.

It clearly shows that counties that had a large vote for trump have a large number of people infected with the virus. Where as the counties that had a large vote for Biden had a smaller number of people infected with the virus.

If it was democrats who didn't get vaccinated we would see high numbers of infections in those counties with large number of votes for Biden.

We see the opposite.

If it was republicans who were getting vaccinated we would see low levels of virus infections in the counties that had large votes for trump.

We see the opposite.

Anyone can take a few minutes to actually read the information presented but most trump people are like the one you replied to, way to stupid and lazy to read the information that is spoon fed to them.

Yep, they read the first two sentences and draw conclusions every damn time. Sad :(

Lefties used to make a big show of caring. They care about jihadists when it seems that their culture is insulted and they care about the prison population. Lefties even care about the welfare of criminals who enter the U.S. illegally and they care about trees and horned toads. The post isn't intended as a warning or a medical alert. Lefties don't give a damn about republicans. The post is another example of dancing on the graves of the political opposition.

None in my family are dead, and no one in any families of people I know are dead. Nobody in my town knows of anybody who died from it.

That's not to say it isn't real, it is to say that is is rarer than what msm would have you believe. Face the facts. Thousands die every day of other things. Heart failure, car wrecks, cancer, etc. Is a covid death more special than these deaths? No. A death is a death, and until people realize that more people are dying of non-covid related stuff than covid itself, than we can't get out of this self induced panic.

You must live in an EXTREMELY small Kentucky town in the middle of f'n nowhere.
I don't know anyone in my current county who's died of the COVIDS.
But my previous town of Boise/ Ada County?
Yep, I know 4 people who've died and two were VERY close friends.
One was 55 the other 58 I'll be attending a funeral next week for one of them.
Carry on with your idiot Senators Rand the Know Nothing and Mitch the Bitch.

Whether someone is a D, R or I is public information.
Good point.

Now we just need to see the death certificates of each individual alleged to have died of Covid to verify the claim.

Could you post those for us?

TIA.

And previously infected people who have been vaccinated do the best
This seems to be true, Lesh. Previously-infected people have great protection against getting COVID, but they even get a boost from being vaccinated.

It's kind of like the following...

If you drive a car equipped with air bags, with a seat belt on, you are well-protected.
But if you wear a football helmet while you drive, you are even better protected.
Most sensible people decide that the air bags and seat belt are sufficient. The football helmet has some potential downside.

I would also like to point out some potential major problems with Toro 's OP:

- He is using geographic information to define party affiliation. Less than half the population votes. Therefore, you can't necessarily conclude vaccination statistics by location are directly related to party affiliation.

- He is ignoring that Blue states have larger populations. Therefore, there may actually be more unvaxed Dems.

- As others have mentioned, SassyIrishLass first, they don't ask for your party affiliation when you get the jab. They ask for photo ID, which is not required to vote in a lot of places, and also your SSN so they can add you to a massive government database which may be used to start a caste system in the US where the unvaxed cannot have the same privileges as those who comply with the official truth.. :)

8702be08e5c2a9a14fbf26cbbae2a370b44035b57799c25072d263376fb47f19.png

Forum List

Back