Being a Hero Can Be Dangerous

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
When everyone is shooting, who is the bad guy? If there are any police nearby, best to let them do the shooting, unless your life is in immediate danger.

202507749_2971411983113719_5248813201646657290_n.jpg

Richard Jewell was the security guard who noticed the bomb in the Atlanta Olympic Village in 1996 ... he warned everybody around and saved countless lives ... for this he earned the right to be the prime suspect for planting the bomb in the first place ...

The lesson here is if you see something suspicious ... keep your mouth shut ... "no good deed will go unpunished" ...

Personally I feel comfortable being armed with an old .38 wheel gun when I hear things go bump in the night. I had to call on my .22 H&R relic garage gun when my dog was barking at something the other day and I wished that I had something with a bigger bang when a fox popped out and ran the other way. Guns are tools, words are weapons.

When everyone is shooting, who is the bad guy? If there are any police nearby, best to let them do the shooting, unless your life is in immediate danger.

View attachment 505435
My team trained cops on how to enter buildings. Some of them are just big kids with guns.
If the cops are around.....and you're packing.....don't do anything.....cuz they're just as liable to shoot you as the perp is.

Last edited:
That's why I don't give a fuck about anybody else. You can all fucking die. My gun protects ONLY me and my family
No one cares.
You posted the thread, kuuunt. You obviously do.

Sure I started a thread, which has nothing to do with you or your contribution to it.

Your reasoning skills are lacking, which was never in doubt.
Babble babble low life rabble

Richard Jewell was the security guard who noticed the bomb in the Atlanta Olympic Village in 1996 ... he warned everybody around and saved countless lives ... for this he earned the right to be the prime suspect for planting the bomb in the first place ...

The lesson here is if you see something suspicious ... keep your mouth shut ... "no good deed will go unpunished" ...

I saw the movie about it. Clint Eastwood made. Pretty good I thought.

That's why I don't give a fuck about anybody else. You can all fucking die. My gun protects ONLY me and my family
No one cares.

Sure I started a thread, which has nothing to do with you or your contribution to it.

Your thread is about how using a gun to defend someone else resulted in the would-be hero getting shot by police.

My response: That's why I don't play the hero. My guns protect me only.

You: No one cares.

See OP. Get back to me when you actually make the connection.

No one cares.

Your thread is about how using a gun to defend someone else resulted in the would-be hero getting shot by police.

I was replying (tongue in cheek) to your first sentence:

You: That's why I don't give a fuck about anyone else
Me: No one cares.
You: Huh?
Me: He didn't get it.

No one cares.

I was replying (tongue in cheek) to your first sentence:

You: That's why I don't give a fuck about anyone else
Me: No one cares.
You: Huh?
Me: He didn't get it.
I said more than just the first sentence.

Maybe you we not as clear as you thought you were?

You know you can isolate quotes, like this:

That's why I don't give a fuck about anybody else.
Then, when you say "no one cares" we know what you're talking about.

You're welcome.
:beer:

Forum List

Back