Being a " Gangsta" is a North American Black thing.....

Lets look at some legendary American gangstas.

View attachment 529331

Al Capone.
View attachment 529340
John Gotti

View attachment 529341

Machine Gun Kelly.

View attachment 529343
Dean O'Banion.

View attachment 529345

Bugsy Seigel.

View attachment 529347

Meyer Lansky.

View attachment 529348

Sam Giancana

View attachment 529354
Henry Hill who was glorified by white culure in the movie Goodfellas.

For those who want to pretend that such things only happened in thast

View attachment 529350

Whitey Bulger.

Yep,
Being a " Gangsta" is a North American Black thing.
You have the word gangster and gangsta confused. The gangsters and criminals you sported above are a conglomeration of both educated and uneducated, skill and unskilled men from various walks of life. Among them are barbers, carpenters and even a few bankers. There isn't a single "gangsta" alive today capable of following in any of their footsteps....not that they should anyway. A GANGSTA ...
Ain't no gangster and vice versa.

Jo

Just how many of them were considered role models and heroes by average White people? About the only thirties criminals that were considered heroes as far as I can think were John Dillinger and Bonnie and Clyde because they didn't harm average people, they just robbed banks. Most people blamed the banks for the depression.
He knows that he's just crushed by the existence of reality that doesn't flatter his narrative.

justoffal
Just like not having enough money to buy food for the kids but enough to get a $300.00 pair of Jordan kicks. It's a tribal impulse.....like face painting....and no it's not limited to blacks but they do tend to revel in it. The skin pimps here are all afraid to talk about footwear....lol....I wonder why that is... Could it be they have fifteen pairs of expensive sneakers next to their keyboards and feel just a little bit stupid that we can see them right through the monitor?

You sound like one those cops who use bait trucks in black areas full of nikes to catch black people and think black people are too stupid to know better

justoffal
Likewise....the Gangsta lifestyle has attached itself nearly inseparably to the North American black culture.

OK. What black gangs are you talking about ? Can you name them ?

justoffal
It doesn't matter what skin color the local police force is composed of. They are charged with Public safety and the Gangsta lifestyle is charged with making the public UNSAFE

OK. What black gangs are you talking about ?Can you name them ?

You have the word gangster and gangsta confused. The gangsters and criminals you sported above are a conglomeration of both educated and uneducated, skill and unskilled men from various walks of life. Among them are barbers, carpenters and even a few bankers. There isn't a single "gangsta" alive today capable of following in any of their footsteps....not that they should anyway. A GANGSTA ...
Ain't no gangster and vice versa.

Jo
I don't have shit confused. You just want to make excuses for cracker thugs.

He knows that he's just crushed by the existence of reality that doesn't flatter his narrative.
All of them were considered role models and a lot of them controlled the politics of their cities.

Blacks aren't holding gang members up as role models. That's a lie white racists make. I'm not going to argue with white racist scum aboiut this since I am black and have not ever seen a gang member treated as a role model.

You and others here are the ones who can't handle the reality that whitey ain't the perfection of humanity. If blacks are selling guns and drugs, they get them from white white wholesellers. Whites control the shipping and distribution of everything used by black gangs. Get rid of white coprporate crime and you end all gangs.

Last edited:
All of them were considered role models and a lot of them controlled the politics of their cities.

Blacks aren't holding gang members up as role models. That's a lie white racists make. I'm not going to argue with white racist scum aboiut this since I am black and have not ever seen a gang member treated as a role model.

You and others here are the ones who can't handle the reality that whitey ain't the perfection of humanity. If blacks are selling guns and drugs, they get them from white white wholesellers. Whites control the shipping and distribution of everything used by black gangs. Get rid of white coprporate crime and you end all gangs.
If gangs aren't praised or idolized in some form or fashion, then how did they swell up amongst the black population to dangerous numbers within the communities, otherwise without being condemned by that black population who they hurt the most ??? Are black's to weak to condemn the gang's, and send them packing ??? If so, why not a unified effort by all American's in order to address the issues properly ??

Forum List

Back