'Beijing Moves Forward With Anti-Democracy ‘Security Law’ in Hong Kong' - Are Dems / Snowflakes Still Defending / Supporting Them?

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"China’s parliament approved a decision on Thursday to go forward with national security legislation for Hong Kong that democracy activists in the city and Western countries fear could erode its freedoms and jeopardize its role as a global financial hub.

China says the legislation will aim to tackle secession, subversion, terrorism and foreign interference in the city but the plan, unveiled in Beijing last week, triggered the first big protests in Hong Kong for months.

Riot police were out in force in Hong Kong as its lawmakers debated another piece of legislation, a bill to criminalize disrespect of China’s national anthem, while the United States piled on pressure aimed at preserving the city’s autonomy.

Are Democrats still defending China over COVID-19?

Are Democrats still choosing to support China over their own President?

Is Feinstein and her husband still making their fortune by standing with the ChiComs and selling out their country?

Last edited:

:oops:

YouTube is deleting comments that contain two terms Chinese dissidents use to criticize the government, raising concerns about the tech industry's willingness to censor content to gain favor with the communist regime.

Comments on YouTube videos containing the terms 共匪 (Gòngfěi), meaning "communist bandit," and 五毛党 (wǔmáodǎng), meaning "fifty-cent party," are automatically deleted from the site shortly after they are posted. The latter is a derogatory term referring to Chinese internet censors who are allegedly paid 50 cents for every internet post that they erase.

YouTube has blamed "an error in our enforcement mechanism" for the deletions....

Censorship...'silencing dissent'... Hmmm, where else have I seen that recently and seen liberals defending the practices seemingly being adopted from China?

No matter....the fact that the Left loves and goes out of its way to help and defend China is disturbing.

"China’s parliament approved a decision on Thursday to go forward with national security legislation for Hong Kong that democracy activists in the city and Western countries fear could erode its freedoms and jeopardize its role as a global financial hub.

China says the legislation will aim to tackle secession, subversion, terrorism and foreign interference in the city but the plan, unveiled in Beijing last week, triggered the first big protests in Hong Kong for months.

Riot police were out in force in Hong Kong as its lawmakers debated another piece of legislation, a bill to criminalize disrespect of China’s national anthem, while the United States piled on pressure aimed at preserving the city’s autonomy.

Is Feinstein and her husband still making their fortune by standing with the ChiComs and selling out their country?

Let's see which leaders ensure consequences for this. There has not been consequences for islands in the South China Sea, for concentration camps in their country, for the Wuhan Virus (yet), or keeping Taiwan out of the W.T.O. Theft, spying, stealing industries...when will there be consequences?

As I've said. I believe China could go into Japan, Taiwan or any other ally, and we would only have the U.S military to stand up for these nations. Western leadership is at it's weakest ever and I fear where the world would already be if Trump hadn't won in 2016.

Time for the communists to pay an economic price. This change has to come within their country with the covert assistance of multiple intelligence agencies around the world.

This dumb conspiracy theory again?

How does pointing out that "CHINA MANUFACTURED COVID!" conspiracy theories are stupid -- and they are stupid, indisputably -- lead to the conclusion "DEMOCRATS LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT CHINA!"?

Answer: It doesn't. Only the most fanatical dishonest or hilariously stupid cultists would pretend it did.

YouTube is deleting comments that contain two terms Chinese dissidents use to criticize the government, raising concerns about the tech industry's willingness to censor content to gain favor with the communist regime.

Comments on YouTube videos containing the terms 共匪 (Gòngfěi), meaning "communist bandit," and 五毛党 (wǔmáodǎng), meaning "fifty-cent party," are automatically deleted from the site shortly after they are posted. The latter is a derogatory term referring to Chinese internet censors who are allegedly paid 50 cents for every internet post that they erase.

YouTube has blamed "an error in our enforcement mechanism" for the deletions....

Censorship...'silencing dissent'... Hmmm, where else have I seen that recently and seen liberals defending the practices seemingly being adopted from China?

No matter....the fact that the Left loves and goes out of its way to help and defend China is disturbing.
Hey dumbshit. Both the Democratic House and the Republican Senate passed the Hong Kong Human Rights And Democracy Act last year. Out of all those people, only ONE person dissented and he was a REPUBLICAN.

How does pointing out that "CHINA MANUFACTURED COVID!" conspiracy theories are stupid -- and they are stupid, indisputably -- lead to the conclusion "DEMOCRATS LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT CHINA!"?

Answer: It doesn't. Only the most fanatical dishonest or hilariously stupid cultists would pretend it did.
Top Scientist from the UK yesterday concluded after months of research and study of this virus shows that it is a perfect virus...too perfect to be natural.....they all concluded that is was manufactured and weaponized....Trump is holding a presser on China tomorrow after receiving this news....I think the shit is going to hit the fan....

China is the enemy of the U.S.A. so of course democrats are for china. Can anyone point to one thing a democrat did for America and Americans in the last 12 years or so ? I think not.

The corona virus that stayed in the animal kingdom and could not infect humans or even make humans sick has been mutated in a lab to become the killer virus we see today....not a natural mutation...its too perfect....

Then China released it onto the world.....

China is the enemy of the U.S.A. so of course democrats are for china. Can anyone point to one thing a democrat did for America and Americans in the last 12 years or so ? I think not.

Which Democrats are for China? Since the Democrats and Republicans together passed a Hong Kong bill, and the Democrat led House just passed a Uighur Human Rights bill cracking down on China, I think you are just lying.

Which Democrats are for China? Since the Democrats and Republicans together passed a Hong Kong bill, and the Democrat led House just passed a Uighur Human Rights bill cracking down on China, I think you are just lying.
The entire USA tech community...for one....they see dollar signs....

Tell us about russian collusion.

You pathetic, bootlicking snowflake, your messiah was the one who was praising China, Twinkle Toes.

Top Scientist from the UK yesterday concluded after months of research and study of this virus shows that it is a perfect virus...too perfect to be natural.....they all concluded that is was manufactured and weaponized....Trump is holding a presser on China tomorrow after receiving this news....I think the shit is going to hit the fan....
Would you happen to have a link to this bullshit?

I'm going to have to assume that you majored in stupidity at trump university, right?

The corona virus that stayed in the animal kingdom and could not infect humans or even make humans sick has been mutated in a lab to become the killer virus we see today....not a natural mutation...its too perfect....

I'd just like to point out that nowhere in your linked article does it suggest the virus was "too perfect" to be natural, nor does it say anything about being mutated in a lab.

Tell us about russian collusion.

Which has what to do with supporting China?

I'd just like to point out that nowhere in your linked article does it suggest the virus was "too perfect" to be natural, nor does it say anything about being mutated in a lab.
Yes thank you idb.....That was suggested on an interview this morning discussing this finding....I apologize because I forget where I saw it.....the fact that the mutation is perfect is troubling some scientist...natural mutations are haphazard by nature....so if this wasn't mutated in a lab its a first in nature.....something we have never seen before.....an absolutely perfect mutation....that's an oxymoron...perfectly mutated.....

They hate America, so they love china .

Forum List

Back