Behold...……….the Pontiac 'Trans Az'

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
God I miss my '78 with the WS6 package !!

Pontiac Aztek rises from the ashes of infamy in Firebird Trans Am guise

1586473375644.png

app-facebook

Abimelec Design
on Monday
Day ??? of quarantine :
See More
Image may contain: car and outdoor

What if the Pontiac Aztek, one of the most widely ridiculed vehicles ever built, was reimagined with a little flair from one of the former brand’s more legendary cars?

Well, it turns out that someone not only came up with that idea, but followed up on it. And so, we present to you the Pontiac Aztek Firebird Trans Am, uh, trim package?

It’s not real, of course, but it comes from Abimelec Arellano, an Hermosillo, Mexico-based car designer with too much time on his hands who goes by the name Abimelec Design. Arellano redesigned the midsize SUV’s wimpy front fascia to surprising success by simply adding widened fender flares and perhaps modernizing the headlights. He also went all-in embracing the Aztek’s abrupt, flattened rear end by removing the rear bumper lip, adding a slightly more aggressive rear spoiler to boot.

View attachment 321267

app-facebook

Abimelec Design
on Monday
Day ??? of quarantine :
See More

What if the Pontiac Aztek, one of the most widely ridiculed vehicles ever built, was reimagined with a little flair from one of the former brand’s more legendary cars?

Well, it turns out that someone not only came up with that idea, but followed up on it. And so, we present to you the Pontiac Aztek Firebird Trans Am, uh, trim package?

It’s not real, of course, but it comes from Abimelec Arellano, an Hermosillo, Mexico-based car designer with too much time on his hands who goes by the name Abimelec Design. Arellano redesigned the midsize SUV’s wimpy front fascia to surprising success by simply adding widened fender flares and perhaps modernizing the headlights. He also went all-in embracing the Aztek’s abrupt, flattened rear end by removing the rear bumper lip, adding a slightly more aggressive rear spoiler to boot.

View attachment 321267

app-facebook

Abimelec Design
on Monday
Day ??? of quarantine :
See More

Isn't this the Breaking Bad dudes car?

View attachment 321267

app-facebook

Abimelec Design
on Monday
Day ??? of quarantine :
See More

seizure.gif

Jesus! WTF is that fag mobile?

View attachment 321267

app-facebook

Abimelec Design
on Monday
Day ??? of quarantine :
See More

View attachment 321267

app-facebook

Abimelec Design
on Monday
Day ??? of quarantine :
See More

Isn't this the Breaking Bad dudes car?

That, I don't know.

I pulled into the back gate at Shaw AFB one evening behind an Aztek. I stopped to show the entry controller my ID, and we both just stood there watching that thing drive away. I said, "Man, those things sure are ugly, aren't they?" He said, "Yes, Sergeant, they sure are."

Years ago I worked with a fellow that was considered an oddball by all his co-workers. One day he drove up in a brand new Aztek he has just purchased. Not only was it the ugliest car I had ever seen. It was yellow with black trim.
One guy in our group nicknamed it the DeWalt mobile. .. :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

View attachment 321267

app-facebook

Abimelec Design
on Monday
Day ??? of quarantine :
See More

Is this a joke?

View attachment 321267

app-facebook

Abimelec Design
on Monday
Day ??? of quarantine :
See More

Is this a joke?
Within the corridors of GM, the Aztec was referred to as the asscrack. One of the ugliest vehicles ever made. It still didn’t surpass the AMC Pacer.
pacer(3).ashx

View attachment 321267

app-facebook

Abimelec Design
on Monday
Day ??? of quarantine :
See More

Just no.

Forum List

Back