'Behavior Detection Officers' Now at Airports...Do You Approve?

isn't this what the regular police do every day.......look for suspecios behaviour...........

Not in my town. Unless it's at the local dunkin donuts.

I'm only touching on the facial expression part of it. You can't go around harassing people because they made a weird looking face...that doesn't sound ridiculously stupid to you?

I'm only touching on the facial expression part of it. You can't go around harassing people because they made a weird looking face...that doesn't sound ridiculously stupid to you?

Ok--I'll try this again--how do you suggest that America prevents terrorists from hijacking a plane ? Why bother someone with a gun? There is no evidence that he plans to use it. How about a grandma with a gun ? How silly--grandmas don't shoot people !

Any line you draw is going to have loopholes and restrict peoples actions to a certain extent. Where are YOU going to draw it. Does the opposition to the status quo have anything at all to offer other than criticism ?

What's stupid is this has become necessary due to Politically Correct BS. We CAN'T target the bad guys, that would be PROFILING. So now everyone needs checked. Thank the left-wing-nuts.
They've made their bed.

Ok--I'll try this again--how do you suggest that America prevents terrorists from hijacking a plane ? Why bother someone with a gun? There is no evidence that he plans to use it. How about a grandma with a gun ? How silly--grandmas don't shoot people !

Any line you draw is going to have loopholes and restrict peoples actions to a certain extent. Where are YOU going to draw it. Does the opposition to the status quo have anything at all to offer other than criticism ?

That didn't make much sense. Someone with a gun isn't the same as someone with a worried face because they are running late for their flight.

I'm all for tasers in the cockpit, i'm all for strict baggage checks through security...I don't particularly mind having to take a little extra time to get though security so that bags are thoroughly scanned. If a bomb or gun can't make it aboard an airplane because of thorough checking, then all someone really has is their hands or, god help us, the one lighter they're allowed to carry on. Are you going to let a terrorist with nothing but his fists and a lighter hijack your airplane? I didn't think so.

Tasers in the cockpit probably would have helped stop the evil plastic knife-weilding terrorists on 9/11.

Just don't fuck with me because i just can't turn that frown upside down today in the airport. I don't like flying anyway...it's tough to muster up a smile sometimes.

That didn't make much sense. Someone with a gun isn't the same as someone with a worried face because they are running late for their flight.

I'm all for tasers in the cockpit, i'm all for strict baggage checks through security...I don't particularly mind having to take a little extra time to get though security so that bags are thoroughly scanned. If a bomb or gun can't make it aboard an airplane because of thorough checking, then all someone really has is their hands or, god help us, the one lighter they're allowed to carry on. Are you going to let a terrorist with nothing but his fists and a lighter hijack your airplane? I didn't think so.

Tasers in the cockpit probably would have helped stop the evil plastic knife-weilding terrorists on 9/11.

Just don't fuck with me because i just can't turn that frown upside down today in the airport. I don't like flying anyway...it's tough to muster up a smile sometimes.

I'll tell ya what--if YOU get hassled for frowning, I'll post your bail. All these "freedoms" that are being ursurped turn out to be mere speculation. In the mean time---no terror attacks in America by Al quaeda since 9/11. They must be doing some things right.

FBI Knew Terrorists Were Using Flight Schools (washingtonpost.com)According to law enforcement officials and press reports, the 19 suspected terrorists received flight training from at least 10 U.S. flight schools. ...
www.prisonplanet.com/fbi_knew_terrorists_using_flight_schools.html - 39k

acting on information like this would go a lot further than looking for bad attitudes at a airport

FBI Knew Terrorists Were Using Flight Schools (washingtonpost.com)According to law enforcement officials and press reports, the 19 suspected terrorists received flight training from at least 10 U.S. flight schools. ...
www.prisonplanet.com/fbi_knew_terrorists_using_flight_schools.html - 39k

acting on information like this would go a lot further than looking for bad attitudes at a airport

But that came from a "conspiracy theory" web site, so even though it IS true, i'd rather not give it any credence. :eusa_doh:

don't make weird faces and you will be ok.......

in any event, people under stress with intent to commit crimes have identifieable body language and facial expressions......

they should be questioned.....it is not like they will be lined up and shot.....

Forum List

Back