Beginner's Mind

Sky Dancer

Rookie
Jan 21, 2009
I'm starting over. I do so every day. Do you have a morning and evening reflection, too?

• Banned
Sure do, not sure which one looks worse though.

Not sure what you mean? Your morning and evening reflection compete to look worse?

I usually have a good morning reflection, but slip up as the day goes by.

Not sure what you mean? Your morning and evening reflection compete to look worse?

Yes I was referring to my physical reflections not mental ones.

I have amost no mental reflections at this point, aside from just daily reflecting on my interactions with friends and family for that day or past few days.

As to overall faith, religion, death, etc issues. I have none on that.

Last edited:
Red Sky at morning, sailors warning.

Red Sky at night, sailors delight.

What a home run pitch that was...

Yes I was referring to my physical reflections not mental ones.

I have amost no mental reflections at this point, aside from just daily reflecting on my interactions with friends and family for that day or past few days.

As to overall faith, religion, death, etc issues. I have none on that.

I think about death every day. I hope I get to see it coming.

• Banned
I'm starting over. I do so every day. Do you have a morning and evening reflection, too?

No, not unless an event sparks a need for such a thing. I just concentrate on not being pissed off all the time, and dwell on the future, and what I'm going to do with my life when I'm out of the military.

I didn't know you were in the military. What do you want to do when you get out?

No, not unless an event sparks a need for such a thing. I just concentrate on not being pissed off all the time, and dwell on the future, and what I'm going to do with my life when I'm out of the military.

I didn't know you were in the military. What do you want to do when you get out?

I'm going to be a radiologist.

Forum List

Back