Before the election in 2016

Zack Galifinakis is an extremely funny dude, but I hated how his Obama episode quickly went from extremely funny to a shameless plug for Obamacare. Not that I blame Zack. He got a sitting President to do his show. I'd help promote strangling babies as they came out of the womb to get a sitting President on my web show.

• Banned
Zack Galifinakis is an extremely funny dude, but I hated how his Obama episode quickly went from extremely funny to a shameless plug for Obamacare. Not that I blame Zack. He got a sitting President to do his show. I'd help promote strangling babies as they came out of the womb to get a sitting President on my web show.

Zack didn't promote that bullshit, Obama did.

AFAIK, Zack did nothing wrong.

Zack didn't promote that bullshit, Obama did.

AFAIK, Zack did nothing wrong.

After just rewatching it for the first time in awhile they obviously made the shameless plug look exactly like a shameless plug. When Obama mentions healthcare.gov Zack responds with, "Here we go." He's a genius. :lol:

:20:

Well for me I would love to interview Donald Trump but knowing me I would be out trolled by him...

It's obviously scripted, but I still give them both credit for even appearing on this silly web show. Obama always seemed to have a sense of humor, but that's the most human I've seen Hillary act in over 20 years.

Forum List

Back