Before Maxwell Trial Begins The FIX Is Already In

It Turns Out Fired FBI Director Jim Comey's Daughter Is Not Only on the Team, She is One of Three Lead Prosecutors Against Jeffrey Epstein Confidante, Ghislaine Maxwell

It Turns Out Fired FBI Director Jim Comey’s Daughter Is Not Only on the Team, She is One of Three Lead Prosecutors Against Jeffrey Epstein Confidante, Ghislaine Maxwell

Federal prosecutors have claimed that surveillance video taken from outside Jeffrey Epstein’s jail cell on the day of his first apparent suicide attempt has been permanently deleted.

The Herald gathered that the federal prosecutors made this claim on Thursday in a court filing.

The prosecutors said that the video is now gone because MCC officials mistakenly saved footage from a different floor of the federal detention facility.

Another report on the same story from the Washington Post listed Maurene Comey as one of the prosecutors who was involved in the lost video.

The Intelligencer reported that the request for the video of this event came from Epstein’s roommate at the time, Nicholas Tartaglione.

Tartaglione’s attorneys requested the surveillance footage, hoping it would prove that he “acted appropriately” and aid in his sentencing in September for killing four men and burying them in his yard in New Jersey in 2016. The night of July 23, Epstein was found semi-conscious with bruises on his neck in their shared cell; the financier later claimed that his cellmate “roughed him up.” In July, Tartaglione’s attorney denied that his client had assaulted Epstein, while officials speculated over whether or not the apparent self-harm was a staged suicide attempt to secure a transfer to a more forgiving facility, or a genuine effort to end his life.

Claim Epstein’s Cell Mate roughed him up prior to his ‘suicide’.

His cell mate denied this and requested video surveillance tape to prove his innocence.

Jail / Prosecutors (including Comey’s daughter) report Video Tape no longer exists – accidently taped over.

Epstien reportedly committed suicide despite previously writing note stating he would never commit suicide.

Now Comey’s Daughter 1 of top 3 Prosecutors on Maxwell trial.

+ Judge declares no information regarding the trial will be released to the media – public in the dark on details

--- Wealthy Elite client List protected from being exposed publicly; Maxwell naming names will be covered up

The Fix Is In – Maxwell will go free (I predict….or be found guilty and put away in a ‘basement’, potential for being ‘suicided’)

Latest Maxwell photo shows her with a black eye

- Guards or fellow In-Mates (Even criminals hate anyone who abuses children)

Comey's daughter was involved in jail cell video 'disappearance' & now is often lead prosecutors ... there is MASSIVE pressure / interest in protecting the rich, elite, and powerful whose names are in Epstein's little black book...

Maxwell has reportedly stated she is willing to do ANYTHING to save herself, which I am sure includes naming names....

IMO Comey's daughter & other prosecutors' job is to endure she does not have to or doesn't get the chance.

The judge has already declared no media, no reporting, no footage from inside, ensuring names of anyone identified will not be exposed.

I personally hope Maxwell names every top, rich, powerful POS pedophile in Epstein's black book right on the stand & those bastards end up paying as well....but you know it's not going to happen.

'Rules for THEE but NOT for ME'
Jesus Christ our system is a joke.

Nope. Trump parted ways with Epstein in 2004 and the shit hit the fan in 2005. Trump knew and had known for years.. Everybody knew.
Much later in fact but nonetheless well into proven facts on Epstein's behaviour. How could anybody argue for Trump being clean when we already know so much about his sexual deviations?

Fwiw, I can clearly perceive a sea change taking place in which even the most frothing at the mouth rabid right are starting to show some curiosity in Trump's behaviour overall. America does indeed hang on the balance.
When Trump feels the threat of losing influence, he'll unleash his dog again and nobody is honestly for that happening.
Keep up the good work. Together with a few others, we're controlling all the traffic.

.but you know it's not going to happen.
I predict her suicide before she gets to dump all that truth out. If it were me, with the months she had prior to being arrested, I'd have created several copies of the evidence. I'd have placed them in positions to act like a "dead man's switch" and unless I took specific action by specific dates, they'd be distributed to multiple "friendly" media sources for publication.

Just heard some disturbing news regarding this trial.

Turns out that Comey isn't charging Maxwell in the Virginia Roberts Guiffre cases. Comey has let her fellow Democrats Bill Richardson and former Senate majority leader George Mitchell off the hook.

Yep, the fix is definitely in.

Looks like she's just as corrupt as her father.

Last edited:
I read a theory on Epstein. He was telling prosecutors he had lots of dirt on Don and Bubba. Epstein thought the prosecutors would go easy on him if he exposed the two fools. This might have gotten him killed.

At any rate, Maxwell will get her hand slapped and none of the pedo elites will face prosecution.
What will you say when she's convicted?

It always seems that - just when we think the scum are caught dead-to-rights - something happens that lets them slip away without either confessing or implicating anyone with any real power.

Just heard some disturbing news regarding this trial.

Turns out that Comey isn't charging Maxwell in the Virginia Roberts Guiffre cases. Comey has let her fellow Democrats Bill Richardson and former Senate majority leader George Mitchell off the hook.

Yep, the fix is definitely in.

Looks like she's just as corrupt as her father.
Richardson was reportedly in deep at tgr yikes of / just shortly after his retirement....and now he is off the hook.

Why does the child sex trafficking trade exist?

Let's look at it a different way - who is more to blame for the prospering drug trade, the ones who want it or the supplier?

If the dealer stopped dealing would the user stop using? No,they would find another source to fill their need.

Bill Richardson,Bill Clinton, Bill Gates, Prince Andrew....and other wealthy, elitist, sick, disgusting filth are to blame for the sex trafficking industry.

It Turns Out Fired FBI Director Jim Comey's Daughter Is Not Only on the Team, She is One of Three Lead Prosecutors Against Jeffrey Epstein Confidante, Ghislaine Maxwell

It Turns Out Fired FBI Director Jim Comey’s Daughter Is Not Only on the Team, She is One of Three Lead Prosecutors Against Jeffrey Epstein Confidante, Ghislaine Maxwell

Federal prosecutors have claimed that surveillance video taken from outside Jeffrey Epstein’s jail cell on the day of his first apparent suicide attempt has been permanently deleted.

The Herald gathered that the federal prosecutors made this claim on Thursday in a court filing.

The prosecutors said that the video is now gone because MCC officials mistakenly saved footage from a different floor of the federal detention facility.

Another report on the same story from the Washington Post listed Maurene Comey as one of the prosecutors who was involved in the lost video.

The Intelligencer reported that the request for the video of this event came from Epstein’s roommate at the time, Nicholas Tartaglione.

Tartaglione’s attorneys requested the surveillance footage, hoping it would prove that he “acted appropriately” and aid in his sentencing in September for killing four men and burying them in his yard in New Jersey in 2016. The night of July 23, Epstein was found semi-conscious with bruises on his neck in their shared cell; the financier later claimed that his cellmate “roughed him up.” In July, Tartaglione’s attorney denied that his client had assaulted Epstein, while officials speculated over whether or not the apparent self-harm was a staged suicide attempt to secure a transfer to a more forgiving facility, or a genuine effort to end his life.

Claim Epstein’s Cell Mate roughed him up prior to his ‘suicide’.

His cell mate denied this and requested video surveillance tape to prove his innocence.

Jail / Prosecutors (including Comey’s daughter) report Video Tape no longer exists – accidently taped over.

Epstien reportedly committed suicide despite previously writing note stating he would never commit suicide.

Now Comey’s Daughter 1 of top 3 Prosecutors on Maxwell trial.

+ Judge declares no information regarding the trial will be released to the media – public in the dark on details

--- Wealthy Elite client List protected from being exposed publicly; Maxwell naming names will be covered up

The Fix Is In – Maxwell will go free (I predict….or be found guilty and put away in a ‘basement’, potential for being ‘suicided’)

Latest Maxwell photo shows her with a black eye

- Guards or fellow In-Mates (Even criminals hate anyone who abuses children)

Comey's daughter was involved in jail cell video 'disappearance' & now is often lead prosecutors ... there is MASSIVE pressure / interest in protecting the rich, elite, and powerful whose names are in Epstein's little black book...

Maxwell has reportedly stated she is willing to do ANYTHING to save herself, which I am sure includes naming names....

IMO Comey's daughter & other prosecutors' job is to endure she does not have to or doesn't get the chance.

The judge has already declared no media, no reporting, no footage from inside, ensuring names of anyone identified will not be exposed.

I personally hope Maxwell names every top, rich, powerful POS pedophile in Epstein's black book right on the stand & those bastards end up paying as well....but you know it's not going to happen.

'Rules for THEE but NOT for ME'
I been hearing from the alternative media she will so let’s hope

Richardson was reportedly in deep at tgr yikes of / just shortly after his retirement....and now he is off the hook.

Why does the child sex trafficking trade exist?

Let's look at it a different way - who is more to blame for the prospering drug trade, the ones who want it or the supplier?

If the dealer stopped dealing would the user stop using? No,they would find another source to fill their need.

Bill Richardson,Bill Clinton, Bill Gates, Prince Andrew....and other wealthy, elitist, sick, disgusting filth are to blame for the sex trafficking industry.
Exactly,don’t forget obama Biden and bush,hear that you stupid fuck sealybobo err smellybozo? Those are just the most famous names involved you mentioned and i as well,there are so many other evil politicians from both parties all involved it it as well along with cops.

Last edited:
Interesting in that it's proactive damage control and it can only be for Trump's sake.

They shouldn't worry, anything Trump does is already deemed as either acceptable or is fabricated to work against him.
do you actually believe the southern district of NY where the trial is being held would cover for Trump ? no idiot ! if their was the tiniest inkling of a possibility that they could connect Trump with the democrat Epsteins crimes it would already be broadcasting 24/7 by the msm and their masters in government

Last edited:
Clinton and Trump can trade off for immunity. Both are equally confirmed sexual deviates.

And she will be able to reduce her sentence by keeping her mouth shut on the really dirty shit of pedophilia.

Hilary and Melania will be coached on the dirty stuff prior to the trial and nothing will be a surprise to either of them.
only one of the two paid restitution to a woman that claimed she was raped ... can you guess which one ? heres a hint ....the guy was once the leader of a party that is mostly made up of communists and homosexuals .

Last edited:
Much later in fact but nonetheless well into proven facts on Epstein's behaviour. How could anybody argue for Trump being clean when we already know so much about his sexual deviations?

Fwiw, I can clearly perceive a sea change taking place in which even the most frothing at the mouth rabid right are starting to show some curiosity in Trump's behaviour overall. America does indeed hang on the balance.
When Trump feels the threat of losing influence, he'll unleash his dog again and nobody is honestly for that happening.
Keep up the good work. Together with a few others, we're controlling all the traffic.
traffic as in information ...right ?

Yes. Yes he was

They WILL.
What are you RWI's afraid of?the right
Yes. Yes he was

They WILL.
What are you RWI's afraid of?

not afraid idiot ! the

Yes. Yes he was

They WILL.
What are you RWI's afraid of?
nothing ! its conservatives that want the names to be revealed ! and if it is proven that they abused those girls they should face a court of law ! no matter if they are republican or democrat !

Forum List

Back