Before it is too late!

Tariq

Rookie
Mar 19, 2010
Look at modern history. Where has Great Britain gone? Where has Communist Russia gone? Where has France gone? Where is Nazi Germany? Where did all these superpowers go? Allah who made them disappear will make America disappear too. Allah who made Russia disappear overnight is capable of making America disappear and fall, Allah willing.

We Muslims have ruled the world before, and by Allah, the day will come when we will rule the entire world again. The day will come when we will rule America. The day will come when we will rule Britain and the entire world. Listen to the Prophet Muhammad, who tells you about the evil end that awaits the infidel. Join us today before it is too late.

Shut up and go play with your 77 virgins. My guess is that there aren't 77 virgins in the whole islamic world though...

First:

Great Britain - Still around, Strong American Allie.

Communist Russia - Reagan took it down without even sending troops. Muslims didn't do anything except hide in Caves in Afghan.

France - Still around, part of NATO. Your point?

Nazi Germany - Defeated by the Allies. (USA, Great Britain, France, USSR) Not Muslims.

Muslims haven't ruled the world, invading countries forcing people into your "Peaceful" Religion is something to be proud of?

Muslims have been driven out in occupied countries in the last 1k Years.

My own Home Country (Spain) Took the Moors out thanks to the Catholic Kings and Queens. Especially Isabella, Meaning Failure to the Moors.

How Will America Fall? Please enlighten us.

So then it's true.. Islam isn't about Peace at all.. They are about Conquering countries and forcing people into Islam.. Shocking!

I will not listen to Prophet Muhammad, don't need to, never will.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Victory will be ours for you will defat yourselves. Your country is at odds with itself and a house divided cannot stand. We sit and wait for we know Allah will deliver victory to us.

Victory will be ours for you will defat yourselves. Your country is at odds with itself and a house divided cannot stand. We sit and wait for we know Allah will deliver victory to us.

Whereas Muslim countries all get along real well, right?

Congrats on making yourself look like an idiot. Fortunately, I don't judge all Muslims but the fucking idiotic opinions of the few.

BTW, I did not mean to give you Pos rep for this post. I meant to give you negative rep but I didn't punch in the right radio button. Enjoy the Pos rep. At some point in the future, when ever I see another post of yours I will give you some neg rep.

Muslims are just like my ex-wife. A real pain in the ass.

Stand and wait? so you can't do it yourselves?

You're the Reason why people don't appreciate Islam, your giving the Non Extremist Muslims a bad name..

Are these your buds? :cuckoo:

islam-marchers.jpg

The rise and fall of nations is as natural as the waxing and waning of the moon. While the nations of the Islamic world seem to be just as bound to this cycle as every other country, Islam itself is not. Islam has been growing at an astounding rate since Muhammad (SAWS) brought the message 1,400 years ago. If religions continue to expand at their current paces, it won't be long before Islam overtakes Christianity as the single largest faith in the world. It will be interesting to see what the future has in store for humanity.

BTW, I did not mean to give you Pos rep for this post. I meant to give you negative rep but I didn't punch in the right radio button. Enjoy the Pos rep. At some point in the future, when ever I see another post of yours I will give you some neg rep.

I tapped him with a red anyway. :eusa_angel:

Look at modern history. Where has Great Britain gone? Where has Communist Russia gone? Where has France gone? Where is Nazi Germany? Where did all these superpowers go? Allah who made them disappear will make America disappear too. Allah who made Russia disappear overnight is capable of making America disappear and fall, Allah willing.

We Muslims have ruled the world before, and by Allah, the day will come when we will rule the entire world again. The day will come when we will rule America. The day will come when we will rule Britain and the entire world. Listen to the Prophet Muhammad, who tells you about the evil end that awaits the infidel. Join us today before it is too late.

Bring it, mother fucker.

I will gladly put my infidel boot up your ass.

No Islam didn't rule the world. True there was a substantial part of it that was Islamic but it wasn't the "world."

Now, the reason the world is as advanced as it is today is because of Christianity in western Europe. Islam has had its day, it won't be repeated as you claim because it's tearing itself apart ideologically and theologically. Like it or not western values are progressive and have given humans a better life and those western values are embedded in Christian values.

you were doing it wrong, on the rep thing and the wife thing.

We have to get to a one world gov't for the prediction of the antichrist to appear, and its looking like we're going in that direction. Its just a matter of time.

Obvious troll is obvious.

I am just going to assume that Tariq is trolling and is about as muslim as Pat Robertson because seriously no one could actually be THAT stupid.

Or what? Going to saw my head off because that proves what a great guy Allah is?

You sad little poser.

The rise and fall of nations is as natural as the waxing and waning of the moon. While the nations of the Islamic world seem to be just as bound to this cycle as every other country, Islam itself is not. Islam has been growing at an astounding rate since Muhammad (SAWS) brought the message 1,400 years ago. If religions continue to expand at their current paces, it won't be long before Islam overtakes Christianity as the single largest faith in the world. It will be interesting to see what the future has in store for humanity.

Honestly, "interesting" isn't the term I'd use. It isn't just yours, ANY organized religion makes me itch, especially where it has too much influence concerning government and law. Our own "Christian" fundamentalists make me plenty uncomfortable. You'll have to forgive me if I don't view yours with greater enthusiasm. Or not, I'm good.

America may go down or dissolve into a one world system but it won't be because of Allah, it will be because of the American people's will to turn away from G-d. And the one who will have the final word on the entire world's outcome is Yeshua when he returns as KING OF KINGS and LORD OF LORDS. Allah (aka Satan) will promptly be bound hand and foot and cast into the lake of fire.

Forum List

Back