before i make a statement

from the cautious guy who waits for facts before making statements:

Do you believe it? The Obama Administration agreed to take thousands of illegal immigrants from Australia. Why? I will study this dumb deal!

February 2, 2017

lol

Looks like yet another terrorist attack. Dodge departed from Toledo.When will we get tough, smart and vigilant? Great hate and sickness!

Hahaha

Nice ones!

The truth is Trump really only cares about his agenda and protecting his ego. Fighting nazis doesn't do anything for either. He has no policy agenda that would be helped and he would be alienating people that praise and support him.

He is quick to denounce terrorism because he is running on fighting terror, he is quick to attack the CEOs that are leaving his board because he is trying to grow jobs, he points out immigrant crime because he is trying to build the wall... you can see exactly where his attention is focused... on his own interests.

Last edited:
how the fuck is this not political?

i mean sure, it is an absolute shit show and should be filed under bad reality tv shows, but you idiots voted for this lying buffoon, and he now somehow is the so called president.

he gave another pinocchio performance that is linked and excerpted in the op.

Last edited by a moderator:
how the fuck is this not political?

i mean sure, it is an absolute shit show and should be filed under bad reality tv shows, but you idiots voted for this lying buffoon, and he now somehow is the so called president.

he gave another pinocchio performance that is linked and excerpted in the op.

clearly political. whatever mod moved this should be embarrassed.
Within minutes, Mr. Duke, a former Ku Klux Klan leader, praised Mr. Trump’s comments as a condemnation of “leftist terrorists.”
“Thank you President Trump for your honesty & courage to tell the truth about #Charlottesville,” Mr. Duke said in a Twitter post.

Trump knew what he had to do.

Forum List

Back