Before a single vote is counted in California, Trump and Republicans cry voter fraud!

Got it. YOu can't be honest about a completely clear case of your side lying.

Thus, your claim of being honest with regards to elections, has not only NO credibility, but actual ANTI-CREDIBILITY.

You just made the accusation of fraud, MORE credible, by your denial.
You are an insane person that is fixated to a startling degree. Someone would say to you “nice weather we’re having isn’t it?” And you would go off on a “but, but, but Charlottesville” rant. Get over it already. Nearly everyone admonished Trump for his Charlottesville statements, first for being too slow in his response then later for the inarticulate way he did respond.

my belief that Trump is a racist piece of shit has nothing to do with my job and the way I do it. If you let your personal feelings interfere with your job that’s on you and stop projecting.

You are an insane person that is fixated to a startling degree. Someone would say to you “nice weather we’re having isn’t it?” And you would go off on a “but, but, but Charlottesville” rant. Get over it already. Nearly everyone admonished Trump for his Charlottesville statements, first for being too slow in his response then later for the inarticulate way he did respond.

my belief that Trump is a racist piece of shit has nothing to do with my job and the way I do it. If you let your personal feelings interfere with your job that’s on you and stop projecting.
You know, the picture of Pompeo with the Taliban could be out up there with Lee and Grant at Appomattox....huh?

In CALIFORNIA, a Democratic governor kept his position. In CALIFORNIA. Oh my, such a surprise to see CALIFORNIA voting blue. Surely this must be because of massive election fraud. Surely that’s the reason that Republicans didn’t win in CALIFORNIA.

Conservatives crybabies are going to be whining fraud after every single one of their losses, with no evidence whatsoever.

In CALIFORNIA, a Democratic governor kept his position. In CALIFORNIA. Oh my, such a surprise to see CALIFORNIA voting blue. Surely this must be because of massive election fraud. Surely that’s the reason that Republicans didn’t win in CALIFORNIA.

Conservatives crybabies are going to be whining fraud after every single one of their losses, with no evidence whatsoever.
This is the trumpian death rattle.....

I did not ask you a general question about your opinion of Trump. I asked you a specific question about an example of Trump saying one thing very clearly, and you people insisting to this day that he said the exact opposite.

THat shows that NOTHING ANY OF YOU SAY, CAN BE TRUSTED AT ALL.

That you people managed to gin up the Conventional Wisdom that he was "too slow" to rush to judgement on the issue and then managed to sell a lie to the American people,

makes my case STRONGER. It shows that you are very good liars.

People who are GOOD at lying are even LESS credible. Because it means that they might sound like they are sayhing something true, when in fact they are lying.

To keep it real, you filthy liar.

Trump: "... -- and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists -- because they should be condemned totally. But you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists. Okay? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly."

That someone like you says the elections are secure, means less than nothing, because you are such a liar.

I did not ask you a general question about your opinion of Trump. I asked you a specific question about an example of Trump saying one thing very clearly, and you people insisting to this day that he said the exact opposite.

THat shows that NOTHING ANY OF YOU SAY, CAN BE TRUSTED AT ALL.

That you people managed to gin up the Conventional Wisdom that he was "too slow" to rush to judgement on the issue and then managed to sell a lie to the American people,

makes my case STRONGER. It shows that you are very good liars.

People who are GOOD at lying are even LESS credible. Because it means that they might sound like they are sayhing something true, when in fact they are lying.

To keep it real, you filthy liar.

Trump: "... -- and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists -- because they should be condemned totally. But you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists. Okay? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly."

That someone like you says the elections are secure, means less than nothing, because you are such a liar.
And I have said MANY, MANY, MANY times. Yes, Trump finally condemned the white supremicists in Charlottesville days after saying nothing and not until pubic pressure for him to say something became overwhelming. Then, when he finally spoke, he had to botch it because there just might have been supporters of his among the torch carrying Nazis.

I'm still waiting for you to produce a SINGLE one of these "very fine people" that were only there to protest the removal of the statue and not there to carry around torches screaming "Jews will not replace us".

Since you are an insanely fixated person, I really don't give two shits and a handshake what you believe :lol: Perhaps you should just stop voting. :lol:

Truth is not something a liberal knows anything about. You are a science denier like the rest of your perverse moron friends.

If you can't admit that there are only two sexes, and only an XX and XY chromosome, then how can we expect you to be honest about anything else?

Now, don't you have a Drag Queen show to get ready for, sweetheart?

View attachment 539569

Truth is not something a liberal knows anything about. You are a science denier like the rest of your perverse moron friends.

If you can't admit that there are only two sexes, and only an XX and XY chromosome, then how can we expect you to be honest about anything else?

Now, don't you have a Drag Queen show to get ready for, sweetheart?

View attachment 539569

STATEMENT: "Truth is not something a liberal knows anything about"

RESPONSE: Millions of Democrats vote yet not all have the same ideology; most of us are either liberal, progressive, moderate or conservative on the issues, policies and bills. Many of us have high school diplomas, college degrees, advanced degrees and service in our armed forces You cannot prove your hateful allegations; or in fact no facts in every post I've read you've posted.

You are in league with other kooks who post idiot-grams, an idiom which describes your work here. Your ignorance on this sentence is an example of most of your claims:

"If you can't admit that there are only two sexes, and only an XX and XY chromosome, then how can we expect you to be honest about anything else?"

See: "Ambiguous genitalia is a rare condition in which an infant's external genitals don't appear to be clearly either male or female. In a baby with ambiguous genitalia, the genitals may be incompletely developed or the baby may have characteristics of both sexes"

Really, this is sad. It is farce.

You are a sad farce. I know people who live in California and they are the first people to tell you that the whole election system out there is a joke totally owned and operated by the democrat party.

There is fraud in every election, the problem now is that it is so over the top in corruption and overt cheating that elections now in California and I fear nationally now across the country have become a total joke. Ballots are being counted but the powers that be have stepped in now to make sure no one like Trump is ever elected by the People ever again.

And they hire assholes like you to employ the old soviet tactic of declaring anyone screaming foul or pointing it as just another "crazy" person ---- don't pay no attention to those "crazy" people out there yelling that we are slipping into a banana republic with all our rights and laws evaporating!

Should we disregard all the evidence of many other stolen elections by democrats?
Like the Washington state governor's election stolen from Dino Rossi?
Or those elections that were attempted stolen? Like Bush v Gore?

Being highly suspicious of democrat elections, like the Newsom recall, is well supported by history.
As usual it is a mistake to ignore history and disregard what has gone on before.

Should we disregard all the evidence of many other stolen elections by democrats?
Like the Washington state governor's election stolen from Dino Rossi?
Or those elections that were attempted stolen? Like Bush v Gore?

Being highly suspicious of democrat elections, like the Newsom recall, is well supported by history.

Good grief. #StopTheSqueal already. It's nothing more than sore-loserism.

Good grief. #StopTheSqueal already. It's nothing more than sore-loserism.
Oh, it's much more, it is a plan by the Republican Party to destroy democracy in America. The GOP has no policies other than their lust for power.

Oh, it's much more, it is a plan by the Republican Party to destroy democracy in America.
Nah. No need to resort to ridiculous conspiracy theories. They're merely misguided, just like the Democrats. Do you guys really need to pretend the other side is evil? Is that the only way you can get your rocks off?

Nah. No need to resort to ridiculous conspiracy theories. They're merely misguided, just like the Democrats. Do you guys really need to pretend the other side is evil? Is that the only way you can get your rocks off?
Nah, your spin won't turn. They're guided as a missile, only an idiot makes this statement of yours; there are RED STATES going full shit ahead to suppress voters, and push the wedge issues (guns, gays and abortions) along with conspiracy stories and BIG LIES.

Nah, your spin won't turn. They're guided as a missile, only an idiot makes this statement of yours; there are RED STATES going full shit ahead to suppress voters, and push the wedge issues (guns, gays and abortions) along with conspiracy stories and BIG LIES.
I'll take that as a "yes".

Nah, your spin won't turn. So you agree>
and you agree with this statement too:

"They're (the GOP) guided as a missile, only an idiot makes this statement of yours; there are RED STATES going full shit ahead to suppress voters, and push the wedge issues (guns, gays and abortions) along with conspiracy stories and BIG LIES.

Nah, your spin won't turn. So you agree>

and you agree with this statement too:

"They're (the GOP) guided as a missile, only an idiot makes this statement of yours; there are RED STATES going full shit ahead to suppress voters, and push the wedge issues (guns, gays and abortions) along with conspiracy stories and BIG LIES.
No. I meant that your screed, by example, was an affirmative answer to my question: Do you guys really have to pretend the other side is evil. Clearly, you do.

New Topics

Forum List

Back