Beer Drinking Duck Understands Chinese

wiggles

Dec 30, 2006
A Chinese man says his beer-drinking pet duck can understand him.

904905.jpg

Grandpa Cao takes six-year-old Yaya for a walk through Dalian city every day, reports Northeast News Network.

"He understands every instruction I give him, such as to tumble or to fly. But when he's tired he turns his back on me," says Cao.

He feeds Yaya on peanuts mainly, but says he also enjoys shrimp and other sea food as snacks - with a beer.

"When he eats, he needs a bowl of beer, otherwise he won't be happy," added Cao.

Amazing story...with the amazing part being that in a communist country of 1 billion people, no one has eaten it yet. I'd pay top dollars to eat a bird raised on beer.

Amazing story...with the amazing part being that in a communist country of 1 billion people, no one has eaten it yet. I'd pay top dollars to eat a bird raised on beer.

Maybe his owner's a vegetarian.
Would a beer-raised duck taste better than a regular duck, you think?

Maybe his owner's a vegetarian.
Would a beer-raised duck taste better than a regular duck, you think?
A beer raised duck would probably taste a little better to an alcoholic like myself. One can taste a hint of difference in some meats simply from what they're fed.

A beer raised duck would probably taste a little better to an alcoholic like myself. One can taste a hint of difference in some meats simply from what they're fed.

They make beer cheese now. Try it. You might like it. It's a little weird, and only has the beer aftertaste, and that's only if you eat it in small enough pieces.

They make beer cheese now. Try it. You might like it. It's a little weird, and only has the beer aftertaste, and that's only if you eat it in small enough pieces.
We should force feed them to cows for man's quest to create the perfect hamburger...

Forum List

Back