Beef Company CEO: “The Climate Change Argument Against Cows Is Garbage and We Will Not Comply”

No, it's not a regression at all. Getting off meat will free up valuable agricultural land that is needed to feed the people of the world.

When shortages occur, wars are started for resources and it won't be only America that starts the wars of the future.

Oh yeah! There's the environmental considerations! All the livestock is producing far too much methane.

Debate that with some other denialist, I don't debate with wankers. They all seemed to have dropped out of school around the eighth grade.

Look at you and all of those talking points!!!! Just go vegan and leave the rest of us alone.

Look at you and all of those talking points!!!! Just go vegan and leave the rest of us alone.
It's not me that will be bringing the facts down on you denialists.

Are you firmly fixed as a lifelong denialist? Many will be but their numbers will shrink as they die off.

The world has caught on now, albeit too late to save the massive expense and pain caused by the consequences.

Are you firmly fixed as a lifelong denialist? Many will be but their numbers will shrink as they die off.

The world has caught on now, albeit too late to save the massive expense and pain caused by the consequences.

You're just full of word salad...err gibberish

This is not the first time in history people have tried to influence nature for the good of us all. In 1958 Mao Zedong ordered all the sparrows in China killed to stop their eating of grain so his people would have more food. Because the sparrows actually normally eat insects that feed on grain he created one of the worst environmental disasters in history. During the ensuing famine 45 million people died. Now US leftists want to try again.

I prefer to just make the point once and then allow ya'all to beat it to death.

Like I said before, bow down to the faux globull warming crap, buy a worthless EV, buy only electric appliances, etc etc No grid can sustain it.. then sit at home and eat a bug sandwich.

Good grief you people are stupid

Like I said before, bow down to the faux globull warming crap, buy a worthless EV, buy only electric appliances, etc etc No grid can sustain it.. then sit at home and eat a bug sandwich.

N.A. spam.

You've bought the lie and would gladly give away your freedom and your ability to make your own choices. I'll die first.

Good for them ... Europe is planning to execute 200K+ cattle in the name of climate change...

I believe Brazil thanks them......their cattle industry is going to go great once Europeans damage their own cattle industry...

No, it's not a regression at all. Getting off meat will free up valuable agricultural land that is needed to feed the people of the world.

When shortages occur, wars are started for resources and it won't be only America that starts the wars of the future.

Oh yeah! There's the environmental considerations! All the livestock is producing far too much methane.

Debate that with some other denialist, I don't debate with wankers. They all seemed to have dropped out of school around the eighth grade.
You are.. I can't help you. I can tell you that the world you make, or that you blindly go along with being led by the nose in will not be as

good as the one I grew up in.

I believe you just short-circuited the indoctrinated. They do short-circuit when confronted with non-programmed things.

The push to replace real beef with other forms of protein has been ramping up in recent weeks. The powers-that-be want us to stop eating steaks and instead eat cricket burgers or lab-grown meat replacements as our protein. Ireland is even considering culling 200,000 cows to meet their climate change virtue signaling goals.

But their climate change argument is patently false. Recent studies have shown growing meat in a lab is actually as much as 25-times worse for the environment than producing the same amount of real beef. Corporate media is barely reporting on it, but they’ve been forced to mention it over the past couple of weeks thanks to the persistence of those championing the truth.

You Climate Change creeps are simply idiots.
As the complaint is that the cattle emit methane, give them Beano.

Forum List

Back