Because of poor officer training

1593388376250.png

It doesn’t seem like most people want to join LE. As a result standards get lowered to replace retiring and/or officers quitting the job.

Want to know why bad cops get hired, see the last two sentences...

Because of poor law enforcement training , equality is being accelerated, but rember the taboo of racism was accelerated due to having to cover up any and all elements of the Nazi administration.

Huh?
because of a military defeat any and all reminants of the nazi administration had to be Erased, this was the momentum for equality.
Got to go with Taz Me Bro.., HUH? I don't mean to be a dullard, but " Because of poor law enforcement training , " Are you talking in general, in Minneapolis, Atlanta, all over? "equality is being accelerated," In your opinion, is that good or bad? " taboo of racism was accelerated due to having to cover up any and all elements of the Nazi administration." This administration, last administration? Spit it out. Who are you railing against or supporting?

Because of poor law enforcement training , equality is being accelerated, but rember the taboo of racism was accelerated due to having to cover up any and all elements of the Nazi administration.

Huh?
because of a military defeat any and all reminants of the nazi administration had to be Erased, this was the momentum for equality.
Got to go with Taz Me Bro.., HUH? I don't mean to be a dullard, but " Because of poor law enforcement training , " Are you talking in general, in Minneapolis, Atlanta, all over? "equality is being accelerated," In your opinion, is that good or bad? " taboo of racism was accelerated due to having to cover up any and all elements of the Nazi administration." This administration, last administration? Spit it out. Who are you railing against or supporting?
Nice post, White. Thanks.

By the way your reading it it seems your too sensitive to further discuss the post, breathe yall!

Forum List

Back