Because of 59,651,236 uninformed, hysterical IDIOTS

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
According to the people that figure out health insurance premiums i.e. actuaries (Actuaries analyze the financial costs of risk and uncertainty)
64% of the total population or 195.9 million people with private health insurance will see their private insurance premiums increase 122% starting next year!

FACT:President Obama’s claim that insurance premiums ‘will go down’ - The Washington Post

A nationwide study conducted by Milliman Inc. for the Society of Actuaries found that nationwide the premiums in the individual market would increase from 8 to 37 percent in 2014 — with a cumulative increase of as much as 122 percent between 2013 and 2017."

think about it! 122% increase! With the average individual health insurance premium today being $4,547 in 2011, That will be $9,000 in 2017!!!

These are the EXPERTS that figure out how much insurance will cost!
And they say 64% of Americans HEALTH INSURANCE will increase 122% in the next 5 years!

And YOU stupid idiots that voted for that idiot Obama who couldn't even figure out that 18 million people didn't want insurance,
couldn't ask the Census is it true 10 million people without insurance ARE NOT Citizens??
And this Idiot who RUNS Medicare/MEDICAID couldn't ask why are there 14 million people who say they aren't insured BUT Medicaid says they are!!!

Someone is definitely hysterical, but it's not the voters.

After all, giant bold fonts just scream "I'm such a calm, rational person."

WELL OBVIOUSLY to idiots who voted for OBAMA 3rd grade attention span requires simple words in BIG BOLD LETTERS!

I mean if you can't understand when you subtract 42 million people who either are NOT citizens, already covered and DON"T want health insurance from the bogus
50 million number USED to convince 6 YES votes to pass Obamacare that means only 8 million people AFFECTED 302 million people's lives! Some trade off!
IT CRIES FOR AMPLIFICATION!

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back