Beautiful Things- Hunter Biden - Book Review

This must be the first book in history in which the author turned the book into a 'bathroom book'.

View attachment 480639
After a week of reading “beautiful things” I have to admit, I was blown away by the life Hunter Biden has been living. I am impressed by this man to come out and express his struggles throughout life. I always just assumed that this man lived a life of privilege, but in reality, this man was living like the average minority in today’s America.

Hunter spent countless nights sleeping in 1star, cockroach infested, Motels and was living out of a suitcase. He suffered tremendous emotional damage with the deaths of his mother and brother. As any normal American would do, he turned to self medication and got addicted to crack.
Most sons of politicians would cover this up, but Hunter is actually an honest person with integrity and felt sharing his experiences with the American public would help other Americans.

Along the way Hunter reached out and helped other people, even while he was at his worst. He helped a friend of his who was also addicted to crack by allowing him to live in his apartment. Together they both fought off their demons.

After his brother Beau’s death, he was there for his sister in law. The 2 of them spent countless nights together morning the loss of their loved one. At one point the 2 of them began living together. The 2 grew closer together and still remain a tight knit family.

Despite all of the struggles, Hunter still functioned a highly successful life and career as an international businessman. He was on the board of directors at Burisma, a billion dollar gas company. He also co managed a hedge fund that made billions of dollars in investments with the Chinese.

Lastly, we find out that if it wasn’t for Hunter, Joe would have never been president. Hunter urged his dad to run, because he knew that His father was the best chance at beating Donald Trump. With that I say “thank you Hunter” and maybe one day this man will follow in the footsteps of his father and be the next great president!

This might be the saddest thing I've read on this board. There's no way you aren't being paid by Russia or China to post here.
It was a joke. Didn't you get it? Hunter and his brother's widow spending nights together mourning their loved one. I split my side laughing at that.

Forum List

Back