Beaten Gaddafi Is NOW Prepared To Negotiate Peace

Twalbert

Jul 19, 2011
As if we did not know it already, Colonel Muammar Gaddafi is absolutely out of his mind.
Tripoli has fallen, there is a bounty of over $1 million on his head, and his entire fleet of golf buggies have been stolen and driven around the place like some kind of bizarre Libya Buggy Cruise. And NOW, Gaddafi says that he is prepared to negotiate peace with the rebels.

That is like going bankrupt in a game of Monopoly, and then saying, “Call it a tie?” The rebels must be laughing themselves silly at this. What have the people that the fallen Colonel once called “rats” and “thugs” got to gain from entering into negotiations when they have already all but won.

CNN previously reported that it had been in email contact with al-Saadi Gaddafi, who stated his desire to negotiate a ceasefire, saying: "I will try to save my city Tripoli and 2 millions of people living there... otherwise Tripoli will be lost forever like Somalia [becoming] a sea of blood."

Gaddafi spokesman Moussa Ibrahim told Associated Press that the Colonel is still in Libya, despite speculation that he has fled to Zimbabwe, one of the few countries he is actually allowed in following the arrest warrant issued by the ICC.

Gaddafi no longer has anything to negotiate with, or at least, nothing that the rebels want. They are in control, they hold all of the cards, and so it appears that they have won.

Source: Benzinga

He's on the run but I'll bet he's still well dressed.

The dictator has a real sense of fashion, I'll give him that.

Muammar Gaddafi, since beginning of civil unrest in Libya, has sought peace with Libyan rebels: Colonel Gaddafi went to the AU, the Arab league, individual African nations, some European allies, directly to rebels and again to AU in attempts to prevent assault by noted world imperialists. If it had not been for the "intervention" of NATO (mostly out to oust an African leader who would not kiss their raggidy rag behinds), the conflict in Libya would never have escalated to its catastrophic state.

The people of Africa or developing nations are very capable of handling their governments if left alone. These people often have real problems with their government only when they and/or their government is propped by some developed nation.

I'll happily negotiate a GBU-38/B 500lb JDAM into his window. That should just about cover him.

I just read a story that claims the Colonel's wife and some of the family were able to cross into Algeria.

And his daughter gave birth to I think it was a little girl, just a few hours after arriving. No one seems sure about his whereabouts though.

Man, this guy is like a Timex watch. Takes a licking and keeps on ticking.

I just read a story that claims the Colonel's wife and some of the family were able to cross into Algeria.

And his daughter gave birth to I think it was a little girl, just a few hours after arriving. No one seems sure about his whereabouts though.

Muammar Abu Minyar al-Gaddafi is more a man than the AU, UU and NATO gang put together. Regardless of his flaws, the fact remains that Gaddafi was attacked by Western imperialists for keeping them at bay and keeping his nation independent:

The Central Bank of Libya does not depend upon any world financial corporation. And when Gaddafi informed our Western bullies and suppressors of progress in Africa that he would campaign in Africa to repudiate both the dollar and euro as trading currencies, I guess that was just one too many straw.

Muammar Abu Minyar al-Gaddafi is more a man than the AU, UU and NATO gang put together. Regardless of his flaws, the fact remains that Gaddafi was attacked by Western imperialists for keeping them at bay and keeping his nation independent:

The Central Bank of Libya does not depend upon any world financial corporation. And when Gaddafi informed our Western bullies and suppressors of progress in Africa that he would campaign in Africa to repudiate both the dollar and euro as trading currencies, I guess that was just one too many straw.

Do you ever remove Gaddafis cock from your throat?:lol:

Forum List

Back