Beat His Trump Lovin Ass (video)

African values and American values don't mix

not true lots of blacks and whites have VERY SIMILAR VALUES--------as for the scum in the video----the cops got their faces ------the cops should get the scum and if they are sentenced to less than two years each---let me know

not true lots of blacks and whites have VERY SIMILAR VALUES--------as for the scum in the video----the cops got their faces ------the cops should get the scum and if they are sentenced to less than two years each---let me know

Feral chimps don't have values and the only thing you can teach them is THE LAW OF CLUB AND FANG. Even that they don't learn too well, evidenced by all the assaults on police officers.

Quite a lot of blacks voted for Donald Trump, they better keep that to themselves or the knuckledragging blacks, like those in the video they'll beat up the black Trump voters also.

• Banned
I thought the video would cheer up some liberals

White liberals have done a poor job raising the blacks

Karma is a bitch
Why haven't you honored our bet?

I will! What do you want me to put in my Sig to congratulate your weak ass?
"A wise old Indian chief named saintmichaeldefendthem tried to teach me about the ways of the Trump, but I was too foolish to listen."
For 2 weeks. That was the bet right.
Yes, sir.

Forum List

Back