Bull Ring Bear challenges ChrisL - topic "Should teen mothers receive welfare assistance?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 22, 2014
ChrisL

Chris, I have read many of your posts on this subject and you always start your arguments in the middle.

You completely and totally ignore the entire question of why should the government (IE taxpayers) be responsible for poor choices made by teenage mothers.

Before we delve too much into this topic. I have a simple question of you.

"Where did you stand on the bank bailouts?"

Now , I'm fairly certain I know where you stand, just as I am fairly certain that you don't want to say so you will instead claim that the question is off topic, and attempt to avoid it, but rest assured, the question is quite on topic.

• Banned
Well it comes as a shock to no one I'm sure. ChrisL has conceded that she wouldn't stand a chance in a one on one debate with Bear, and won't come anywhere near this thread, even though it is a topic that is most dear to her.

ChrisL

That's no surprise. She barely said anything in the CDZ as well when I made a thread she could talk about in.

• Banned
That's no surprise. She barely said anything in the CDZ as well when I made a thread she could talk about in.

Are you nuts or something? I posted 7 times on that thread, more than you did . . . Lol. :lol: I have Mr. Bear on ignore, so I can't see his posts. :D It's very nice, I must say.

If you had me on ignore dear you wouldn't have even seen this thread.

Are you nuts or something? I posted 7 times on that thread, more than you did . . . Lol. :lol: I have Mr. Bear on ignore, so I can't see his posts. :D It's very nice, I must say.

Bear, almost everyone has you on ignore, but only because you post day and night about the same garbage. We cannot possibly take that much of you, so we have to tolerate you in small dosses.

• Banned

Bear, almost everyone has you on ignore, but only because you post day and night about the same garbage. We cannot possibly take that much of you, so we have to tolerate you in small dosses.

cereal_killer please close since Chis won't accept the challenge and Mad_Cabbie wants to use it to flame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back