Zone1 Be Thou My Vision, O Lord --Songs of love and trusting in God

The Kingdom of God
Laudate Dominum
NOTRE DAME COMMUNITY CHOIR

For some reason, I've been obsessed with
The Kingdom of God.
Thanks, Jesus, for everything. Amen.​

Songs of Healing | Healing Music, Christian Music to Heal the Body & Soul, Healing Songs of Worship​

O Lord, Hear My Prayer

Songs of Healing is a beautiful music collection of 8 Christian hymns and songs to help heal the Mind, Body and Soul. Recorded live by the Sunday 7pm Choir at St. Francis de Sales Parish in Ajax, Ontario, Canada. Thank you for listening and God bless! 🙏

May this music bless every moment of the rest of your life in honor of the healing blood of Christ Jesus

This one may require you to hit the "Go to youtube" button on the screen. I had a friend with a need for healing, and found these hymns on healing perfect. Hope you enjoy the healing influence of theses songs. 💗 💗 💗 💗 Be sure to also pray for your or your friend's healing. And as the good book tells us, PRAY BELIEVING. Belief in the Savior and his Father is very important element in healing and cleansing mind and body. We moved occasionally over the years. One of the choirmasters had a saying "He who sings to the Lord prays twice." It's very good to know this when you are singing a healing hymn. Just a few good and tested hymns below--may they bless your life bigly.

Hymns for Healing

Last edited:
5 minutes ago, I looked at the sky, and the horizon is so pastel pink it reminded me of this lovely version of the above hymn:

God's sky tonight in Walker County, TX is one of the loveliest I ever seen.

This one isn't as soft or delicate, but it's pretty...
1708389265021.jpeg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back