Be sure to bleat loudly sheeple.

Can you provide an executive summary?

What is it that you know that the rest of us plebes don't?
Send in the Exec?!?

lol

These are ordinary citizens, going to the very hospitals that the media is claiming are overwhelmed by Covid-19 cases/testing and showing a completely different reality.

Of course, one could just watch the video.

Wait! Are you saying that news companies might be sensationalizing a disaster in a grab for ratings?! How can you spread such viscous slander?!

irma_0.jpg

Follow the money, follow the agenda- who has the most to gain from this? "We the people"?
Remember what the helper on Tool Time used to say? "I don't think so Tim"-

Interesting that the news reports a crisis for respiratory in NY, but shows prior footage of a hospital from Italy. 1:29

But hey, we know they're not questionable editors of video evidence, right?

Amazing how many lies are being told.

I suggest going through this board. Some people here have family in the healthcare sector. My sister is an EMT for instance in Belgium. Unless you are suggesting that these people are in cahoots with the media worldwide, enough to lie about the situation too their own family. Then the entire premise is a complete joke. There are other people here who get the same freaking info. So why is it that rather than believe the healthcare workers, the media, your own governments who are taking huge economic hits, you end up believing a few people going around with camera's collecting some anecdotal evidence?

I suggest going through this board. Some people here have family in the healthcare sector. My sister is an EMT for instance in Belgium. Unless you are suggesting that these people are in cahoots with the media worldwide, enough to lie about the situation too their own family. Then the entire premise is a complete joke. There are other people here who get the same freaking info. So why is it that rather than believe the healthcare workers, the media, your own governments who are taking huge economic hits, you end up believing a few people going around with camera's collecting some anecdotal evidence?

Sure. Except they talk to a few who say otherwise. But the things people will do to save their jobs.

Oh my!!! A You Tube video that God knows how it was compiled and edited by those who appear to be conspiracy "theorists" will sure convince me........ :rolleyes-41:

So, we have a media that edits videos, we don't know how, but they are not conspiracy 'theorists'. bleat bleat.

Yet you think this video is any different than what the media does........ Therefore drawing the moronic conclusion that I'm an MSM watching sheep....... Could you possibly be any more pathetically moronic?

Sure. Except they talk to a few who say otherwise. But the things people will do to save their jobs.

When where those people talked to? A few weeks ago maybe, when the caseload was still low? There are plenty of things a person holding a camera can do to misrepresent something. This is a hell of a lot more likely than anyone having enough clout to pull off a conspiracy involving literarily millions of people to pull off. My sister couldn't lie convincingly to me if her life depended on it let alone her job.

Interesting that the news reports a crisis for respiratory in NY, but shows prior footage of a hospital from Italy. 1:29

But hey, we know they're not questionable editors of video evidence, right?
How do you know that voiceover from sky news belonged to that tape? Different networks share footage. The only thing this poster had to do was splice that voiceover from the hospital in Bergamo to this footage and voila. As I said this would require one person to lie. Your conspiracy would require millions to lie. What is more likely?

This at its worse will screw up most of the people currently working in the medical field. Which means there will be shortages worse then now in some places. Calls for retired or older people with some experience may become necessary. But all of us have to try to get along better also as this drags on. If all goes well this will be another one for the history books.

This at its worse will screw up most of the people currently working in the medical field. Which means there will be shortages worse then now in some places. Calls for retired or older people with some experience may become necessary. But all of us have to try to get along better also as this drags on. If all goes well this will be another one for the history books.

I agree. Getting along is kind of hard though if we can't agree on something as basic that this is even happening. I'm willing to entertain different opinions. The reason that I'm choosing to entertain this premise.

But everyone of these posts. All of which have been started by people on the right. Makes it just a little bit harder. I consider this a micro-cosmos of the state of affairs in the US and believe it or not I had this discussion yesterday with my brother-in-law who is American yesterday.

The only way to put this thing behind us is to take it seriously. Anybody and everyone who doesn't is endangering not just himself or his family but potentially the entire world as events have shown.

Forum List

Back