Be sure to bleat loudly sheeple.

Can you provide an executive summary?

What is it that you know that the rest of us plebes don't?
Send in the Exec?!?

lol

These are ordinary citizens, going to the very hospitals that the media is claiming are overwhelmed by Covid-19 cases/testing and showing a completely different reality.

Of course, one could just watch the video.

Pogo's First Law of Bullshit -- if you can't articulate your own point .... you don't have one.

Meanwhile in a related story about where these tinfoil twats take us........

Amazing how many lies are being told.

Oh my!!! A You Tube video that God knows how it was compiled and edited by those who appear to be conspiracy "theorists" will sure convince me........ :rolleyes-41:

So, we have a media that edits videos, we don't know how, but they are not conspiracy 'theorists'. bleat bleat.

Yet you think this video is any different than what the media does........ Therefore drawing the moronic conclusion that I'm an MSM watching sheep....... Could you possibly be any more pathetically moronic?

I see, so you are an idiot. What a shame.
Anyone who thinks that the media is giving you the truth needs a keeper.

I suggest going through this board. Some people here have family in the healthcare sector. My sister is an EMT for instance in Belgium. Unless you are suggesting that these people are in cahoots with the media worldwide, enough to lie about the situation too their own family. Then the entire premise is a complete joke. There are other people here who get the same freaking info. So why is it that rather than believe the healthcare workers, the media, your own governments who are taking huge economic hits, you end up believing a few people going around with camera's collecting some anecdotal evidence?

Going through a board of liars.
good plan.

Oh my!!! A You Tube video that God knows how it was compiled and edited by those who appear to be conspiracy "theorists" will sure convince me........ :rolleyes-41:

So, we have a media that edits videos, we don't know how, but they are not conspiracy 'theorists'. bleat bleat.

Yet you think this video is any different than what the media does........ Therefore drawing the moronic conclusion that I'm an MSM watching sheep....... Could you possibly be any more pathetically moronic?

I don't know. Are you that pathetically moronic?

Maybe you actually believe government. Who knows.

It's not one video, tons of regular people all over the world have been taking their cell phones to hospitals to film what's going on and what they are recording is an entirely different picture than what the idiot box is telling us. This particular video is a compilation of numerous videos. If you had watched it you would have known that. And this is not the only compilation video, there are a whole bunch like it, all showing the same thing.

Interesting that the news reports a crisis for respiratory in NY, but shows prior footage of a hospital from Italy. 1:29

But hey, we know they're not questionable editors of video evidence, right?
How do you know that voiceover from sky news belonged to that tape? Different networks share footage. The only thing this poster had to do was splice that voiceover from the hospital in Bergamo to this footage and voila. As I said this would require one person to lie. Your conspiracy would require millions to lie. What is more likely?
How do you know they aren't being honest? After all, we already know that the media is not honest.

Wait! Are you saying that news companies might be sensationalizing a disaster in a grab for ratings?! How can you spread such viscous slander?!

View attachment 318076
Going outside during Irma could get you shish-ka-bobbed by a Stop sign.
Irma was very serious.
As far as Coronavirus victims? It's a scam to bring on another Great Depression. The "quarantine" directly targets wage-earners and small business owners. The longer the "shutdown" stays in place, the more jobs lost.
Coronavirus panic is an end to a means that global warming failed at.
I suppose here we go! Wheee!

Watch this phenomenon bring on the 7 years of famine prophesied of in The Bible.

Last edited:
Can you provide an executive summary?

What is it that you know that the rest of us plebes don't?
Send in the Exec?!?

lol

These are ordinary citizens, going to the very hospitals that the media is claiming are overwhelmed by Covid-19 cases/testing and showing a completely different reality.

Of course, one could just watch the video.

Pogo's First Law of Bullshit -- if you can't articulate your own point .... you don't have one.

Meanwhile in a related story about where these tinfoil twats take us........
[/QUOt]

So, you don't have a point?

It's not one video, tons of regular people all over the world have been taking their cell phones to hospitals to film what's going on and what they are recording is an entirely different picture than what the idiot box is telling us. This particular video is a compilation of numerous videos. If you had watched it you would have known that. And this is not the only compilation video, there are a whole bunch like it, all showing the same thing.

A short concise summary in the OP would work wonders.

I see, so you are an idiot. What a shame.
Anyone who thinks that the media is giving you the truth needs a keeper.

I think the media is always telling the truth? Okay, you can be more pathetically moronic. Wow, just wow.......

I don't know. Are you that pathetically moronic?

Maybe you actually believe government. Who knows.

All you nut jobs are the same. :rofl:

Wait! Are you saying that news companies might be sensationalizing a disaster in a grab for ratings?! How can you spread such viscous slander?!

View attachment 318076
Going outside during Irma could get you shish-ka-bobbed by a Stop sign.
Irma was very serious.
As far as Coronavirus victims? It's a scam to bring on another Great Depression. The "quarantine" directly targets wage-earners and small business owners. The longer the "shutdown" stays in place, the more jobs lost.
Coronavirus panic is an end to a means that global warming failed at.
I suppose here we go! Wheee!

Watch this phenomenon bring on the 7 years of famine prophesied of in The Bible.
You're kidding me. You're actually falling for this? :eusa_eh:

bad grammar here-mistake ...more than one

Obviously you don't realize a compilation video is by nature edited........... :eusa_whistle:

Obviously you don't realize a compilation video is by nature edited........... :eusa_whistle:

I make videos, so nice try but I understand editing. There's a difference between simply compiling raw footage, and editing in a deceitful way. If you don't trust the compilation videos, then you can simply look at the individual video clips from people all over the place, uncut. So all those people are lying and the controlled media who are proven liars are telling the truth? lololol

I make videos, so nice try but I understand editing. There's a difference between simply compiling raw footage, and editing in a deceitful way. If you don't trust the compilation videos, then you can simply look at the individual video clips from people all over the place, uncut. So all those people are lying and the controlled media who are proven liars are telling the truth? lololol

It's not just the video, it's how it's shot, where it's shot an WHEN it's shot........ I don't trust the media not to hype just as I don't trust anyone with an agenda not to "promote" that agenda.......

Forum List

Back