Be SURE and check your kids' Halloween candy this year!!

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind
If your kids Trick Or Treat in a Dem/Lib neighborhood........be SURE to check their candy before they are allowed to eat it!!!

You never know WHAT they will stick in it!!!!

article-9601-1.jpg

God, I'm glad I have neither kids nor grandkids as we all go through this bullshit. If some "school" shot my loved one up with that shit without the proper consent, I would be in jail. I can fight for my own rights, but damn, it must be hard to fight against the filthy brainwashing they do on kids in the so-called "school" system, jabbing them with the genocide juice behind parents' backs.

God, I'm glad I have neither kids nor grandkids as we all go through this bullshit. If some "school" shot my loved one up with that shit without the proper consent, I would be in jail. I can fight for my own rights, but damn, it must be hard to fight against the filthy brainwashing they do on kids in the so-called "school" system, jabbing them with the genocide juice behind parents' backs.

crepitus [krep´ĭ-tus]

1. the discharge of flatus from the bowels.

Really?

I thought he's more like a rancid queef.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back