Be careful confederates!

It's the flag of the Tennessee Army...The Virginia flag is square, not oblong.

Liberoidal sub-cretins have no idea that there were numerous "Confederate battle flags".

cfed-flag.jpg
How come its commonplace to find the Nazi flag being brandished in the vicinity of the Confederate flags?
Ask around at your next meeting.

I have no love for racists of any color....no tolerance for them at all...but to rip the history of them out of our nations history books is stupid....and I stand against stupid whenever I see it.....
So all of a sudden you're this big crusader against stupidity huh? You simply cannot tolerate stupidness wherever it may be found. Is that right?

I have no love for racists of any color....no tolerance for them at all...but to rip the history of them out of our nations history books is stupid....and I stand against stupid whenever I see it.....
So all of a sudden you're this big crusader against stupidity huh? You simply cannot tolerate stupidness wherever it may be found. Is that right?
I'm not a crusader...just an American citizen watching stupid people on TV tearing apart their cities and killing each other with reckless abandon.....and talking about removing police from our cities.....are you having trouble determining what is stupid behavior and what isn't?....

I'm not a crusader...just an American citizen watching stupid people on TV tearing apart their cities and killing each other with reckless abandon.....and talking about removing police from our cities.....are you having trouble determining what is stupid behavior and what isn't?....
Why did you lie and say that our history books are being ripped? Do you know how COLOSSALLY stupid that is?

Why did you lie and say that our history books are being ripped? Do you know how COLOSSALLY stupid that is?
Its a metaphor for tearing down statues and not teaching American history in history class....would you like your daughter to marry that guy with the megaphone standing at the emancipation statue ready to tear it down?...can't you see how stupid that is?.....

Keep in mind that Fascists like BLM always start with statues and works of art like films (gone with the wind and Huckleberry Finn) then they move onto book burning and canceling free speech and freedom of thought......

Of late, with his poll numbers in the dumper, Impeached president Trump has been paying a lot of lip service to your beloved confederate flag, attempting to show he is one of you.

But, does he really love you and your revered flag, or is he just using you for his own political ends?

You will know for sure next month at his convention in Jacksonville. He will be flying more American flags than you can count; BUT, will he be flying the battle flag of the confederacy also???
A key element in this group pathology is the fantasy that Trump really does care about them.

And look at his support among the white nationalists, separatists, etc. Clearly they think he's on board with them.

Is this the greatest con in the country's history?

Yes it is. Yes, Trump really is the "best" at something. He is the greatest conman the world has ever seen.

You talk about "stupid behaviour" without a single thought as to why people are behaving "stupidly". Maybe you should try reading those history books you claim are being stripped of their racist history. Republicans in Texas had textbooks written that described "slavery" as a form of "immigration", completely whitewashing the cruelty, the rapes, the murders, and the abuses slaves suffered.

Did you assume that the protestors were doing this burning or looting, or did you look into the fact that most of the looting and the burning, was being done by anarchists and right wing groups trying to start a race war? Organized groups of looters used the cover of the protests to clean out high end stores in many cities. The stores were literally picked clean. Furniture, fixtures, mannequins, display racks and cases. Everything that was't nailed down and marketable was taken. Hardly the kind of theft you see in random rioting. And look at those white faces.

looting.jpg

Donald Trump stood on sacred land stolen from Native Americans, to give his 4th of July speech. His storm troopers cleared the protestors from the road leading to the momument using rubber bullets and pepper spray.

In the Treaty of 1868, the U.S. government promised the Sioux territory that included the Black Hills in perpetuity. Perpetuity lasted only until gold was found in the mountains and prospectors migrated there in the 1870s. The federal government then forced the Sioux to relinquish the Black Hills portion of their reservation.

Did you question why there were protestors on the road, or did you just assume they were "behaving stupidly".

Instead of just going along with whatever the Billionaire Media tells you is happening, Why don't you look into this shit, instead of blinding parroting right wing talking points?

QUESTION EVERYTHING!!!

You talk about "stupid behaviour" without a single thought as to why people are behaving "stupidly". Maybe you should try reading those history books you claim are being stripped of their racist history. Republicans in Texas had textbooks written that described "slavery" as a form of "immigration", completely whitewashing the cruelty, the rapes, the murders, and the abuses slaves suffered.

Did you assume that the protestors were doing this burning or looting, or did you look into the fact that most of the looting and the burning, was being done by anarchists and right wing groups trying to start a race war? Organized groups of looters used the cover of the protests to clean out high end stores in many cities. The stores were literally picked clean. Furniture, fixtures, mannequins, display racks and cases. Everything that was't nailed down and marketable was taken. Hardly the kind of theft you see in random rioting. And look at those white faces.

View attachment 361373

Donald Trump stood on sacred land stolen from Native Americans, to give his 4th of July speech. His storm troopers cleared the protestors from the road leading to the momument using rubber bullets and pepper spray.

In the Treaty of 1868, the U.S. government promised the Sioux territory that included the Black Hills in perpetuity. Perpetuity lasted only until gold was found in the mountains and prospectors migrated there in the 1870s. The federal government then forced the Sioux to relinquish the Black Hills portion of their reservation.

Did you question why there were protestors on the road, or did you just assume they were "behaving stupidly".

Instead of just going along with whatever the Billionaire Media tells you is happening, Why don't you look into this shit, instead of blinding parroting right wing talking points?

QUESTION EVERYTHING!!!
Give me a break DL...there are means in this nation to address your so called grievances...resorting to riots and insurrection is stupid....they won't fix anything this way....they will just make everything they complain about worse.....

Its a metaphor for tearing down statues and not teaching American history in history class....would you like your daughter to marry that guy with the megaphone standing at the emancipation statue ready to tear it down?...can't you see how stupid that is?.....

Keep in mind that Fascists like BLM always start with statues and works of art like films (gone with the wind and Huckleberry Finn) then they move onto book burning and canceling free speech and freedom of thought......
Uh huh.

Of late, with his poll numbers in the dumper, Impeached president Trump has been paying a lot of lip service to your beloved confederate flag, attempting to show he is one of you.

But, does he really love you and your revered flag, or is he just using you for his own political ends?

You will know for sure next month at his convention in Jacksonville. He will be flying more American flags than you can count; BUT, will he be flying the battle flag of the confederacy also???
It was the battle flag of Virginia.

Are you going to ban the Virginia flag as well?

Liberoidal sub-cretins have no idea that there were numerous "Confederate battle flags".

cfed-flag.jpg

lotsa battle flags. One would think they would have been better at it instead of getting slaughtered so quickly

View attachment 361373

QUESTION EVERYTHING!!!
POWERFUL!!!

straight jacket.gif

View attachment 361373

QUESTION EVERYTHING!!!
POWERFUL!!!
:eusa_doh:

cfed-flag.jpg

lotsa battle flags. One would think they would have been better at it instead of getting slaughtered so quickly
Beside the fact that you didn't know how many ways the confederates identified to one another.

View attachment 361373

QUESTION EVERYTHING!!!
Give me a break DL...there are means in this nation to address your so called grievances...resorting to riots and insurrection is stupid....they won't fix anything this way....they will just make everything they complain about worse.....

If that system were working, there wouldn't be police brutality, and George Floyd would still be alive, as would a lot of other people. 1500 people would not be dying at the hands of the police last year. Police officers who murder unarmed civilians would go to jail just like anybody else.

If that system were working, cities would be not paying out a quarter of a billion dollars every year to pay off the victims of police brutality. The United States would not be home to 1/5 of the world's prisoners.

Mitch McConnell hasn't passed any legislation other than budgets and tax cuts since he became Speaker of the House. The Senate is where Bills go to die. It's hard to effectively deal with the problems of the nation, when the only thing Moscow Mitch does is approve judges, and Trump's appointees.

Yes the Senate passed the Justice Reform Bill, but only because the White House was pushing it. This was Jared Kuchner's baby all of the way. He wanted it passed because he saw what was happening in prisons when his father was in prison.

So while the process is there to deal with these problems, the reality is that nothing has been done by Congress for years, because of McConnell. McConnell is one of the most hated Senators in the USA, and this may be his last term. He will be hard pressed to win re-election against Amy McGrath. Some recent polls show her pulling ahead of McConnell. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

cfed-flag.jpg

Beside the fact that you didn't know how many ways the confederates identified to one another.

I assumed it was the same way conservatives do; sniffing each other’s posterior

Forum List

Back