Be afraid of the deeply religious

Therefore be afraid of the deeply religious? There is something wrong whichoo.
The OP is most likely a Satanist. Their posts point towards this. If NOT a Satanist, definitely a soul-less heathen atheist. VERY sad.:(

Um.........I don't have a problem with Satanists unless they are trying to get rid of historical places and things or instigating arguments which are a waste of time and money. I am a souless heathen.

You think this is an isolated incident??..Hell pick up a history book, a boatload of atrocities committed 'in the name of God'.

The OP is most likely a Satanist. Their posts point towards this. If NOT a Satanist, definitely a soul-less heathen atheist. VERY sad.:(

Um.........I don't have a problem with Satanists unless they are trying to get rid of historical places and things or instigating arguments which are a waste of time and money. I am a souless heathen.
Too bad. :(

You think this is an isolated incident??..Hell pick up a history book, a boatload of atrocities committed 'in the name of God'.

the social services department claimed there was little it could do since the ranch was classified as a private religious school.

It is right up there with the teen boot camps. In order to escape oversight, this private religious school had managed to escape oversight. Social Services had been involved in a court case for 2 years and the DA was prevented from making any progress. It indicates that the state will need to focus on changing the law.

Nope. Do right because it is right not because of an or else.

Sexual abuse or any other crime isn't protected by the establishment clause. Somebody's feeding people bullshit here. It's likely there isn't any proof for the claims yet, or they're just brats put there by their parents and want out by working an angle.

I’m not going to minimize any kind of abuse as it has repercussions far beyond what we can imagine. I do worry of false accusations at the same time as they can do the same and if false, it can ruin lives.

I find many people can take things way to far. I think all accusations need to be taken seriously and slowly and cautiously. There seems to be no repercussions if the accuser is wrong, that said, isn’t want to suppress anyone coming forward either.

It is such a tough issue and looking at all sides, I have no answers.

Nope. Do right because it is right not because of an or else.
Atheists ARE soulless. NO faith to guide them. Sad. :(

Indeed there are.

Like these guys too.

Oh wait, they're yours. They didn't allow religion.

CroppedStalin1943.jpg

article-0-19B357D8000005DC-348_634x607.jpg

Forum List

Back