BBC: "Russia" 'arming the Afghan Taliban', says US

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Let me guess the red clown and his fans will say that they don't trust to CIA, but they trust to ex - KGB agent Vova instead , right?

426008faf9db90fd191d1597b467c064.jpg

"Russia is supporting and even supplying arms to the Taliban, the head of US forces in Afghanistan has told the BBC.

In an exclusive interview, Gen John Nicholson said he'd seen "destabilising activity by the Russians."

He said Russian weapons were smuggled across the Tajik border to the Taliban, but could not say in what quantity. Russia has denied such US allegations in the past, citing a lack of evidence."

Russia 'arming the Afghan Taliban', says US - BBC News

Let me guess the red clown and his fans will say that they don't trust to CIA, but they trust to ex - KGB agent Vova instead , right?

"Russia is supporting and even supplying arms to the Taliban, the head of US forces in Afghanistan has told the BBC.

In an exclusive interview, Gen John Nicholson said he'd seen "destabilising activity by the Russians."

He said Russian weapons were smuggled across the Tajik border to the Taliban, but could not say in what quantity. Russia has denied such US allegations in the past, citing a lack of evidence."

My first thought was... "So what? The US armed the Mujaheddin when the Soviets decided to invade the country."

History repeats itself, only the players have reversed. To criticize Russia for this would be hypocritical at best.

My first thought was... "So what? The US armed the Mujaheddin when the Soviets decided to invade the country."

History repeats itself, only the players have reversed. To criticize Russia for this would be hypocritical at best.

whats the commies from USSR have to do with this story? you know that USSR is deed , Right?

You do realise who Gen. Nicholsons Commander is ?

"
John W. Nicholson Jr. - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_W._Nicholson_Jr.
John William Nicholson Jr. (born May 8, 1957) is a United States Army four-star general who has commanded U.S. Forces Afghanistan (USFOR-A) and the Resolute Support Mission since March 2016, succeeding General John F. Campbell. He was previously commanding general, Allied Land Command from October ..."

whats your point ?

"
John William Nicholson Jr. (born May 8, 1957) is a United States Army four-star general who has commanded U.S. Forces Afghanistan (USFOR-A) and the Resolute Support Mission since March 2016, succeeding General John F. Campbell. He was previously commanding general, Allied Land Command from October ..."

whats your point ?
You didn't answer the question all you did was post a bio. Who is Gen. Nicholson's commander ? As a 4 Star there aren't that many above him.

"

whats your point ?
You didn't answer the question all you did was post a bio. Who is Gen. Nicholson's commander ? As a 4 Star there aren't that many above him.
i have never quested the Gen. Nicholson words ...

whats the commies from USSR have to do with this story? you know that USSR is deed , Right?

They're deed? No, I did not know they were deed, indeed.

yes, commies have gone for ever

Well, were they ever Communists and have they gone away, or just changed their underwear?

Well, were they ever Communists and have they gone away, or just changed their underwear?
i see your point but no, Putler belongs to crime family cooperative OZERO not for Marxism - Leninism

Ozero - Wikipedia

i see your point but no, Putler belongs to crime family cooperative OZERO not for Marxism - Leninism

Ozero - Wikipedia

But Putin was a part of the Communist regime. Along with a large part of the Russian government right now.

Were they for Communism when Communism existed? Or for themselves when they happened to be in a system that was supposedly "Communist"?

If true, let me remind you that the US is intervening in Ukraine .

Ozero - Wikipedia

But Putin was a part of the Communist regime. Along with a large part of the Russian government right now.

Were they for Communism when Communism existed? Or for themselves when they happened to be in a system that was supposedly "Communist"?
never, he was a small clerk in KGB, and this was it. USSR ruled by Nomenklatura - Wikipedia from 1917-91 , Putler never belonged to this ruling class

BS, USA supports democracy and Ukrainian state in its war against imperial aggressor , not much actually

BS, USA supports democracy and Ukrainian state in its war against imperial aggressor , not much actually

And so is Afghanistan.

Ozero - Wikipedia

never, he was a small clerk in KGB, and this was it. USSR ruled by Nomenklatura - Wikipedia from 1917-91 , Putler never belonged to this ruling class

KGB was part of the Soviet govt or not?

I didn't say the ruling class, he was a part of the Communist govt. He was paid by the Communist govt. Like most people.

Ozero - Wikipedia

I didn't say the ruling class, he was a part of the Communist govt. He was paid by the Communist govt. Like most people.
KGB was an institute of USSR its not a government, you work in school , who pays you? are you a Government too?

Ozero - Wikipedia

KGB was an institute of USSR its not a government, you work in school , who pays you? are you a Government too?

There's a bit of a difference between KGB and school worker though, wouldn't you say?

A school worker looks at the kids and tries to teach them. A KGB officer is working to further the gains of the government.

It’s not that the Russians are doing anything ‘wrong’; rather, it illustrates two important failures on the part of the Trump ‘administration’:

It’s pointless and futile to continue to waste money and risk lives in an Afghanistan incapable of defending itself where eventually the Taliban will be victorious – just as happened in Vietnam.

Russia is neither our ‘friend’ nor ‘ally’ – Russia is an enemy state and adversary willing to arm the Taliban responsible for killing Americans and opposing an Afghan government supported by the United States, and Trump is too blind, naïve, and incompetent to understand that fact.

Forum List

Back