bbc has show about sex change child marketed to six year olds

gee no agenda here. gee no way would liberals want to indoctrinate kids or enable mental illness.

BBC under fire for transgender sex-change programme aimed at sIx-year-old kids
When you're ready to acknowledge that the Church of LGBT is an insidious and damaging cult aimed at perverting/converting children specifically (more fresh meat for the sex craze), willing to do ANYTHING including rampant suppression of free speech (tyranny) in order to mesmerize a false "support", raise your hand.. :desk:

Just read my signature if you don't believe me...it happened right here.

This cult is Scientology on steroids.

We have a show like that here. It's called I Am Jazz. Jazz was raised as a girl. He is now 15. Male hormones are so powerful that his natural puberty is overcoming the hormone blockers. He likes girls.

Instead of realizing their error, his parents say she must be a lesbian or at least bisexual.

We have a show like that here. It's called I Am Jazz. Jazz was raised as a girl. He is now 15. Male hormones are so powerful that his natural puberty is overcoming the hormone blockers. He likes girls.

Instead of realizing their error, his parents say she must be a lesbian or at least bisexual.
And, his parents belong in jail for manifestly evident psychological child abuse..

MP Julian Brazier said the programme is 'very disappointing'

Julian-Brazier.jpg

Oh look, I'm supposed to get all upset about another nation again.
No, you're supposed to get upset about a child-abuse ideology spreading from the US to another nation.

But, nice try at a strawman. You must be a member of the cult.

Oh look, I'm supposed to get all upset about another nation again.
No, you're supposed to get upset about a child-abuse ideology spreading from the US to another nation.

But, nice try at a strawman. You must be a member of the cult.

Actually I was thinking it was the other way around. The Brits can handle Britain and you can hang onto your anxiety, orchestrated mass paranoia ain't my cup-o-tea.

gee no agenda here. gee no way would liberals want to indoctrinate kids or enable mental illness.

BBC under fire for transgender sex-change programme aimed at sIx-year-old kids

making it available, not forced to watch this. Kids should be exposed to all knowledge, but if they have a problem, leave this to councilors to offer it at age six and open to anyone with parents permission at seven and for all if they want to see at the age of eight and older.

Nothing wrong with the clip.
tempest in a tea pot

making it available, not forced to watch this. Kids should be exposed to all knowledge, but if they have a problem, leave this to councilors to offer it at age six and open to anyone with parents permission at seven and for all if they want to see at the age of eight and older.

tempest in a tea pot

Well then you should expose kids to "the joys of anal sex" too, right? (only just not any photos or talk of the devastation of HIV/AIDS and how it's mainly passed in the developed world via anal sex...don't want them getting too much information...right? ) Suddenly this would be unacceptable information for kids to have. :popcorn:

For that matter, I'd like these kids for their fullest informative value, to see an actual surgical procedure of a penis and testicles being removed, the body cavity hollowed out to create an artificial 'vagina' ( it lacks all the musculature and protective cleansing of an actual vagina ). They they could make the best informed decision on whether or not to seek a "sex change" (after the doctors show them also the disclaimer saying that no such surgery actually changes anyone's gender; only tries to approximate a facsimile. )

SRSFig2.jpg

SRSFig5.jpg

SRSFig7.jpg

Last edited:

tempest in a tea pot

Well then you should expose kids to "the joys of anal sex" too, right? (only just not any photos or talk of the devastation of HIV/AIDS and how it's mainly passed in the developed world via anal sex...don't want them getting too much information...right? ) Suddenly this would be unacceptable information for kids to have. :popcorn:

For that matter, I'd like these kids for their fullest informative value, to see an actual surgical procedure of a penis and testicles being removed, the body cavity hollowed out to create an artificial 'vagina' ( it lacks all the musculature and protective cleansing of an actual vagina ). They they could make the best informed decision on whether or not to seek a "sex change" (after the doctors show them also the disclaimer saying that no such surgery actually changes anyone's gender; only tries to approximate a facsimile. )

SRSFig2.jpg

SRSFig5.jpg

SRSFig7.jpg

Thank you for the anatomy images but I don't need to go back to med school

From post #10? You're welcome. But you said kids age 8 needed all info possible to make decisions on sex change. What, not the actual sausage-making (or rather, un-making) part of it? Don't want them scared straight eh? Then what you're up to is propaganda: billing "sex change is healthy and fun".

Swine. It is neither: nor is it sane. What you're advocating is psychological child abuse in public schools no less.

From post #10? You're welcome. But you said kids age 8 needed all info possible to make decisions on sex change. What, not the actual sausage-making (or rather, un-making) part of it? Don't want them scared straight eh? Then what you're up to is propaganda: billing "sex change is healthy and fun".

Swine. It is neither: nor is it sane. What you're advocating is psychological child abuse in public schools no less.

knowledge, facts

Yes, like the facts of what happens during a "sex change" operation. Why would you shield the kids from that information?

When they have sex, how is the semen cleansed from their artificial vagina? From what you have shown, it seems like it would often quickly become infected.

Or has their doctor instructed them that they will need to remain a virgin for the rest of their lives?

Last edited:

When they have sex, how is the semen cleansed from their artificial vagina? From what you have shown, it seems like it would often quickly become infected.

Or has their doctor instructed them that they will need to remain a virgin for the rest of their lives?

douch

douch

What about transgenders who have not been taught that? I cannot imagine more than half of them have learned to douche.

douch

What about transgenders who have not been taught that? I cannot imagine more than half of them have learned to douche.

If you go through the trouble of getting a sex change, you have to learn how to care for it.

Progressives still can't accept basic scientific facts, like if you have a Y chromosome then you are a male.

Anyone who is unable to make that distinction is unfit to hold any office, or any position of power.

New Topics

Forum List

Back