BBC Footage of Ukraine Airliner Shoot Down. What Will Trudeau Do?

So basically, none of you have a solution. Trudeau should do "something," but none of you can quantify what something is other than Godboy who thinks thousands of innocent Iranian people should be slaughtered as a result and an all out transcontinental war break out.

How about Trudeau start by condemning the shooting down of a commerical aircraft with Canadian citizens aboard, instead of acting like he doesn't want to offend the Mullah's?

I already addressed that point. He wags his finger at Iran. Now what?

What are you looking for?

I'm looking for what you guys are apparently looking for. You all screaming he needs to do something. Well, my point, is there is nothing he can really do that will matter.

Missile strikes on Iranian bases would be an appropriate response.
No, that's utterly insane.

What would have been the correct response, when we shot down an Iranian airliner?
That was a different circumstance. A technical error made them think it was an enemy aircraft. If the US carrier was right next to the airport, they wouldnt have fired on the plane. Also, we took full responsibility and apologized for it, while Iran is lying and covering it up.

That was a different circumstance. A technical error made them think it was an enemy aircraft. I
That's not different at all. In fact, that appears to be exactly the same. The "technical error" of which you speak was negligence of not monitoring the Iranian civilian channels, in which it was identifying itself, as usual.

So no, you're wrong.

Wait until he has facts.

I know. I know. What a stupid approach
It is a stupid approach. We already have video PROOF an Iranian shot down the plane. All the other "facts" have already been bulldozed under by Iran.

Waiting for facts means doing nothing when we already have all the proof we need.

Wait until he has facts.

I know. I know. What a stupid approach.

He should get to a microphone, sniff 60 times, slur some words, make up lies and send a drone to kill someone & blame the dead guy.
Still mourning for the loss of your hero, Qasem Soleimani, I guess. Too bad you weren't holding his hand when he got droned.

He won't be making trips to Iraq anymore getting his terrorist friends to attack the US embassy. How sad you must be.

THE BLOOD OF EVERY SINGLE INNOCENT PERSON THAT DIED IN THE PLANE CRASH IS ON THE HANDS OF DONALD J. TRUMP, MITCH MCCONNEL THE ENTIRE GOP POLITICAL KLAN AND EVERY PERSON THAT SUPPORTS TRUMP...YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE DEATHS AND MAY THE GODS WITH NO MERCY MEET UP WITH ALL SOMEDAY!!
Just fuckin' retarded. Completely mental. Absolutely unhinged.

Okay, he demands justice. Then what? The Iranian government doesn't give a shit.
He can't even act like he cares? Not even to help his party out when elections come around again?
I'm not sure there is anything that can be done. That's my point.
There's a lot he can do to bring pressure on Iran internationally. But at least so far, he doesn't seem all that upset.
John Ivison: Canadians looking for Trudeau to express fury with Iran are sorely disappointed

Canadians are looking for some sense of anger and righteous indignation out of their Twinkie tough Prime Minister at least.
I realize he governs a nation where people mourn for blood thirsty killers in the streets of Toronto but Trudeau will pay a political price for his tepid luke warm response.

THE BLOOD OF EVERY SINGLE INNOCENT PERSON THAT DIED IN THE PLANE CRASH IS ON THE HANDS OF DONALD J. TRUMP, MITCH MCCONNEL THE ENTIRE GOP POLITICAL KLAN AND EVERY PERSON THAT SUPPORTS TRUMP...YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE DEATHS AND MAY THE GODS WITH NO MERCY MEET UP WITH ALL SOMEDAY!!
ohhhkay Francis.

Your big black bold face type impresses no one.

Trust this. Those who follow the ways of the world are all on the road to perdition.

Keep shouting for gay rights to God. See what happens.
Lets get something straight, I could give a rats fuck about you, impressing you or anybody else here, note that. And the fact you got the nerve to invoke God in any of this, renders you a idiot, a fool, a clown and a joke, I said GODS you moronic simp, pay attention
You are a disgrace and nothing but a mental slave of your democrat massas.

You are repugnant and pathetic.

Not to mention smugnorant as hell.

Probably smell too.
dependent and powned

A couple of decades ago some trigger happy American Navy weenies accidentally and tragically shot down an Iranian airliner.

The US admitted the mistake, apologized, paid restitution and implemented procedures so it wouldn't happen again.

It is obvious that the trigger happy Iranian weenies accidentally shot down this airplane.

The sorry ass shitheads will never admit it.
someone invoked the name Trump, and all of their brains fell out of their heads.

Okay, he demands justice. Then what? The Iranian government doesn't give a shit.
He can't even act like he cares? Not even to help his party out when elections come around again?
I'm not sure there is anything that can be done. That's my point.
There's a lot he can do to bring pressure on Iran internationally. But at least so far, he doesn't seem all that upset.
John Ivison: Canadians looking for Trudeau to express fury with Iran are sorely disappointed

Canadians are looking for some sense of anger and righteous indignation out of their Twinkie tough Prime Minister at least.
I realize he governs a nation where people mourn for blood thirsty killers in the streets of Toronto but Trudeau will pay a political price for his tepid luke warm response.
giphy.gif

So basically, none of you have a solution. Trudeau should do "something," but none of you can quantify what something is other than Godboy who thinks thousands of innocent Iranian people should be slaughtered as a result and an all out transcontinental war break out.

How about Trudeau start by condemning the shooting down of a commerical aircraft with Canadian citizens aboard, instead of acting like he doesn't want to offend the Mullah's?

I already addressed that point. He wags his finger at Iran. Now what?
show he cares about his countryfolk who died? that seems reasonable. huh?

Put them on notice in the UN at that? something that shows his country he cared? instead of

giphy.gif

A couple of decades ago some trigger happy American Navy weenies accidentally and tragically shot down an Iranian airliner.

The US admitted the mistake, apologized, paid restitution and implemented procedures so it wouldn't happen again.

It is obvious that the trigger happy Iranian weenies accidentally shot down this airplane.

The sorry ass shitheads will never admit it.
someone invoked the name Trump, and all of their brains fell out of their heads.
every politician on the left and some on the right have had that happen to them.

giphy.gif

You are truly comical.

That was a different circumstance. A technical error made them think it was an enemy aircraft. I
That's not different at all. In fact, that appears to be exactly the same. The "technical error" of which you speak was negligence of not monitoring the Iranian civilian channels, in which it was identifying itself, as usual.

So no, you're wrong.
You conveniently left out the rest the rest of what i said. You also have no idea why Iran did it, so your comparison is just dumb.

Trudeau is an Obama type Muslim loving Moon Bat pussy.

He will sent the Iran Mullahs billions of dollars to get the promise that the Mullahs will play nice.

Forum List

Back