*Baton Down The Hatches: Ian On Way!*

The coastal areas will be rebuilt, and people will still move there.
In the long run they will come to realize that the seas will be rising for centuries to come. And there exists the potential in the WAIS and EAIS for absolutely catastrophic sea level events. Picture the ocean's equilibrium level rising 20 feet over the course of, say, one day. How close would you want to be to the coast when such an event took place.

In the long run they will come to realize that the seas will be rising for centuries to come. And there exists the potential in the WAIS and EAIS for absolutely catastrophic sea level events. Picture the ocean's equilibrium level rising 20 feet over the course of, say, one day. How close would you want to be to the coast when such an event took place.
We'll build huge seawalls. We can't afford to give land back to the sea if we can stop it.

Sorry bout that,

1. Ah FUCK YOU losers.
2. The misspelled word remember???
3. Never forget that word!, *BATON*....
4. Your whole failed life will circle around that word *BATON*!!!
5. I'm not letting you bastards escape your own pettyness.
6. If anyone on earth was a spell nazi, if was you fuckers.
7. You over looked the dead , to wrangle your ass off about a fucking misspelled word for Gods sake!
8. They are still finding the dead in Florida and you will not be able to take a pass dipshits!
9. You deserve every bit of this shame, FUCK YOU BASTARDS!.
10. You think i'm being harsh? Nope.

YOU MOTHERFUCKERS WILL TAKE THAT TO THE GRAVE,
***AND WELL EARNED!***

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Ah FUCK YOU losers.
2. The misspelled word remember???
3. Never forget that word!, *BATON*....
4. Your whole failed life will circle around that word *BATON*!!!
5. I'm not letting you bastards escape your own pettyness.
6. If anyone on earth was a spell nazi, if was you fuckers.
7. You over looked the dead , to wrangle your ass off about a fucking misspelled word for Gods sake!
8. They are still finding the dead in Florida and you will not be able to take a pass dipshits!
9. You deserve every bit of this shame, FUCK YOU BASTARDS!.
10. You think i'm being harsh? Nope.

YOU MOTHERFUCKERS WILL TAKE THAT TO THE GRAVE,
***AND WELL EARNED!***

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
I am the only one that corrected your spelling (I think). If so, then your use of the plural forms of "loser", "bastard", "fucker", "dipshit" and "BASTARD" is simply in error. As is your somewhat racist attitude towards rap music. By the way, I am a citizen of the state of Florida as are my wife and my children and my grandchild all of whom faced the storm from their homes... Which aren't in Texas.

I am the only one that corrected your spelling (I think). If so, then your use of the plural forms of "loser", "bastard", "fucker", "dipshit" and "BASTARD" is simply in error. As is your somewhat racist attitude towards rap music. By the way, I am a citizen of the state of Florida as are my wife and my children and my grandchild all of whom faced the storm from their homes... Which aren't in Texas.
Sorry bout that,

1. You are not the only loser, losers run in packs, read it again, *LOSER*.
2. (GRAVE STONE), HERE LAYS A SPELL NAZI: his word was *BATON*
3. ONE RELAY HE MISSED.
4. You are just one of a clump of *LOSERS*
5. Maybe y'all should make your own track team, so you can hand off the *BATON* to each *LOSER* as you run a pointless race. lol!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:

Forum List

Back