BATF Wasting Tax Dollars AGAIN On Another Politickin' Stunt.

jackflash

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2020
USA
Yet another totally useless politickin' power play by yet another completely useless federal bureaucracy. It only co$t$ the American taxpayers so I guess it's not that big of a deal. The only good part of this illegal raid is it fattens up the wallet of the upcoming defense attorney(s). Until the bureaucracies are thinned out(eliminated) within America these totally useless & costly showboat raids against the American constituency will continue. I say vote out of office(if @ all possible due to vote rigging) the RepubliCratic Duopoly Party(RCDP) profe$$ioanal politician$ & replace them with Constitutional(original intent) based Representatives of & for the people.

These same uniformed boot lickers have been eagerly asking the administration when they can just start going door to door shooting average Americans and then taking their guns.

They are drooling over their excited anticipation.

They're in luck.
Americans are pussies and will never so much as lift a finger in defense of their own freedoms. They already know this.
Cunservatives will be whining and crying just as loud after their guns are confiscated as they have been the past 20 years.
Relentless crying and bitchin....but never doing a damn thing God forbid.

The Left muse be rolling on the floor laughing at all the ITG's and their internet tuff talk about how they will "serve lead" if they come to their door.
Riiiiiiight. More like they will be on their knees beggin the team not to SWAT them and crying for momma...while telling them team where their friends also keep their guns and ammo.

Americans are fat, lazy and weak. Only brave when what they are shooting at isn't able to shoot back.

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

Last edited:
These same uniformed boot lickers have been eagerly asking the administration when they can just start going door to door shooting average Americans and then taking their guns.

They are drooling over their excited anticipation.

They're in luck.
Americans are pussies and will never so much as lift a finger in defense of their own freedoms. They already know this.
Cunservatives will be whining and crying just as loud after their guns are confiscated as they have been the past 20 years.
Relentless crying and bitchin....but never doing a damn thing God forbid.

The Left muse be rolling on the floor laughing at all the ITG's and their internet tuff talk about how they will "serve lead" if they come to their door.
Riiiiiiight. More like they will be on their knees beggin the team not to SWAT them and crying for momma...while telling them team where their friends also keep their guns and ammo.

Americans are fat, lazy and weak. Only brave when what they are shooting at isn't able to shoot back.

Right on the money.

I for one believed—hoped—that for at least tens of thousands of life loving Christian Americans the rollout of the COVID vaccines for children 5-11 would become their "Hill" to die on preventing that poison from little arms. A part of me envisioned some kind of guerilla war launched to protect America's children, with brave mothers and fathers fighting countless small battles from bases in the "hills". Alas, all Americans seemed to care about that week was football and early Christmas shopping. Americans of our current time haven't even got the balls to protect the lives of their own children from the government. Big fucking surprise, right?

Forum List

Back