Bart, rent and integrity

• Banned
"I didn't do it. Nobody saw me do it. You can't prove anything"; was that Bart Simpson, or Bart Stupak who spoke these words?

Who really paid his rent at the "C" Street residence (and whose infidelity did he ignore?). Amazing hypocrisy, don't you think (well, for those who actually think)?

Isnt it interesting, that there just happens to be scandals to pressure Democrats who aren't supporting health care destruction?

I mean seriously, what are the odds that the media finds all this juicy gossip about the Democrats opposing the will of the Administration right now at such a crucial time for the health care debate?

It's almost as if the leadership has known about all these ethical problems the entire time and sat on them until there was an opportunity to use it to further their agenda. But nah, that cant be the case. I mean it's all a big coincidence. The fact that it's convenient for Obama, well that's just because Obama is the One. It's meant to be.

Isnt it interesting, that there just happens to be scandals to pressure Democrats who aren't supporting health care destruction?

I mean seriously, what are the odds that the media finds all this juicy gossip about the Democrats opposing the will of the Administration right now at such a crucial time for the health care debate?

It's almost as if the leadership has known about all these ethical problems the entire time and sat on them until there was an opportunity to use it to further their agenda. But nah, that cant be the case. I mean it's all a big coincidence. The fact that it's convenient for Obama, well that's just because Obama is the One. It's meant to be.
So, you'll defend Stupak, because?

I'll defend him just because he stands in the way of a bunch of Stalinist tyrants.

I'm opportunistic like that.

I was unaware I needed a reason to point out the convenience of it all. Isn't it funny how Democrats just happen to develop scandals when they oppose the administration? You dont think that is just a very odd coincidence?

Course, I've yet to see any credible evidence of anything. He's a politician, im sure he's done something wrong but why crucify him at the first hint of something instead of getting details?

Stupak is doing the right thing. Standing by his convictions even though he knows the far left element of the loons will try to make his life a living hell.

Waxman told him, "we want to pay for abortions".

No Bucky Beaver. It's the taxpayers who will pay for those abortions. And that is just fucking WRONG!...Not all of us taxpayers are blood thirsty, innocent baby killing pieces of shit and, we want nothing to do with your disgusting habits.

You go Bart!.... You're doing the right thing!

"I didn't do it. Nobody saw me do it. You can't prove anything"; was that Bart Simpson, or Bart Stupak who spoke these words?
Hey buddy!...Aren't you just having so much fun watching the loony lefts twisted agenda imploding before your very eyes?

Watching your boy Obama's abject desperation?

Watching the dem's fall all over themselves as their asinine healthcare bill is being puked straight down the fucking toilet?

Watching the dem's stabbing each other in the back, and chewing on the rotting corpses?

How about Patrick Kennedy's insane meltdown yesterday?....Did ya see the rug on his head floppin' up and down as he was blowin' a freakn' aneurisym straight out his fucking ear?

Netanyahu telling ol' Joe B., "Yeah sure, no problem buddy."...And then promptly giving him a big "FUCK YOU ASSHOLE", as ol' Joe B's plane ascended into the heavens!

And now that Mickey Mouse eared motherfucker, Barack Obama, is postponing his asian trip in order to ''SAVE HEALTHCARE, HOODY HOOOOO!"

Are you enjoyin' it, buddy?

Cause I sure am!

Must see TV!

Bwahahaahahhahahahhhahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahhahhaahhahahhahah!
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
I enjoy watching the arrogance of power fall off their high horse - it matters not to me if their jersey has a blue 'D' or a red 'R'.
Suggesting Stupak has convictions is funny, he will do and say whatever is necessary to keep his job, just like the rest of them.

Not surprising, they'll eat their young to get what they want. Anyone with any dirt at all will have it used against them, by their own "people".
It's Rangels protection that he's for obamacare.

Who really paid his rent at the "C" Street residence (and whose infidelity did he ignore?). Amazing hypocrisy, don't you think (well, for those who actually think)?

Wow

Charlie Rangel still has 4 rent controlled apartments

Just wow!

It didn't sound like a defense to me. She merely observed that someone was being attacked and that he was part of a group of people who were being attacked.

When the corrupted cite the corruption of their own for an obviously agenda driven ulterior motive, it's worth highlighting. Nancy Pelosi is one cold piece of work. She'd broil her own children if it meant passing a bill.

Wow

Charlie Rangel still has 4 rent controlled apartments

Just wow!

He's for obamacare though, so all his crookedness is A-ok!

Nancy and Obama are in the bunker listening to Wagner, reading Das Kapital to each other while the Reid stirs the last ingredients into the Kool Aid

I enjoy watching the arrogance of power fall off their high horse - it matters not to me if their jersey has a blue 'D' or a red 'R'.
Suggesting Stupak has convictions is funny, he will do and say whatever is necessary to keep his job, just like the rest of them.

I am not a particular proponent of Stupek or opponent. However, if he's opposing this legislation because that is the will of his district, that would be a good thing and would reflect the intent of representative government.

Given the fact that this bill is a real stinker concocted by thieves and villains with backroom deals and swindles and buy offs, I'm just glad that some of the Dems still have the deployed balls to stand up to the Wicked Witch of the West.

Also given the sucesses of the Big 0 in his campaigns in Copenhagen and for the recent elections and elsewhere, we should probably be glad that he's sticking around to screw this up, too.

If this can be stopped here and now, the Republic has a chance to survive until the mid terms.

Im proud to say that I split a Bush ticket and voted for Bart Stupak at least twice. His support of the Unions and the American worker go back to his days as a Michigan State trooper and hes introducing legislation to repeal NAFTA. Hes done alot for the U.P and is a fierce watchdog over the Great Lakes.

If the Dems are looking for something to smear him with maybe they should dig up his son who commited suicide. A story like that chould get some purchase with olberrman and madcow. Im sure it could be twisted and spun into a real scandal

Forum List

Back