Barry's US Credit rating Down-Grade

Wow how many WRONGS can be in a Thread. Some people listen to everything an idiot tells the or posts for them to read I guess. Hasn't been a president without a deficit since Ike, A budget surplus only means the outlay for the years budget was less than the income from all sources during the budget year. Clinton signed the balanced budget designed voted on and passed by the Republicans in congress. The "Bush deficit increases were mostly due to the formation of an entire new department of government as a response to 9/11. It was called "the department of homeland security", and included billions for new employees, new scanners for every airport training the thousands of new airport employees and upgrading computers software, and cyber security. Hell all of this stuff is common knowledge for People who want the truth, It causes liberals to have to explain to themselves how they can believe a mountain of lies when the facts are so easily available. I didn't even begin to touch the WRONGS in this thread it would take DAYS.

No, Obama very publicly eliminated that accounting sleight of hand that the Bushies were pulling over on the nation, with their off the books "continuing resolutions" to pump more and more billions into their incompetent war.

Obama put all of that back on the books, and reflected the reality of the huge debt Bush and the Republican Congress foisted upon us.

Obama: No More War Spending Tricks

End the abuse of supplemental budgets for war

How the US public was defrauded by the hidden cost of the Iraq war | Michael Boyle

Tell me the year that Obama did that.
There are plenty of ways to disarm him without going to war.

Sure there are. LMFAO What should we do? Can we have your weapons, pretty please with sugar on it.
2009, I believe.

Sanctions, and harsh sanctions on any country bypassing those sanctions. It's how we got Iran to come to the table. Same with Russia.

2009 would be wrong. Obama only talked about it.

"During the past 14 fiscal years (FY1998-FY2011), Congress provided funding under continuing resolutions for an average of over four months (129.6 days). The period for which continuing appropriations were provided in these 14 years ranged from 21 days to 365 days. On average, each of the 87 continuing resolutions enacted during this period lasted for about 30 days; 42 of these were for seven days or less."

Sanctions didn't work with Iraq and the only thing that is working with Iran is the $1.7 Billion gift that Obama just gave them.

"The sanctions against Iraq were a near-total financial and trade embargo imposed by the United Nations Security Council on the Iraqi Republic. They began August 6, 1990, four days after Iraq's invasion of Kuwait, stayed largely in force until May 2003 (after Saddam Hussein's being forced from power), and persisted in part, including reparations to Kuwait, through the present."
I cited Iran and Russia and you reply with Iraq?

Go have another drink.

The only thing that happened of note with Russia in 2009 was the RESET button Hillary gave them, and that sure wasn't sanctions. There have been economic sanctions on Iran since 1979, and nothing Obama did in 2009 changed that.
I suggest that you go have another drink.
Sanctions have worked:

Similarly, during the George W. Bush administration, Russian arms exports to Iran declined significantly—from $201 million annually to $18 million in 2007. This coincided with a major expansion of both U.S. sanctions and pressure on foreign governments to limit their activities with Iran.

The Role of Sanctions in U.S.-Russian Relations - Carnegie Endowment for International Peace

Wow how many WRONGS can be in a Thread. Some people listen to everything an idiot tells the or posts for them to read I guess. Hasn't been a president without a deficit since Ike, A budget surplus only means the outlay for the years budget was less than the income from all sources during the budget year. Clinton signed the balanced budget designed voted on and passed by the Republicans in congress. The "Bush deficit increases were mostly due to the formation of an entire new department of government as a response to 9/11. It was called "the department of homeland security", and included billions for new employees, new scanners for every airport training the thousands of new airport employees and upgrading computers software, and cyber security. Hell all of this stuff is common knowledge for People who want the truth, It causes liberals to have to explain to themselves how they can believe a mountain of lies when the facts are so easily available. I didn't even begin to touch the WRONGS in this thread it would take DAYS.
The creation of the Department of Homeland Security is a huge, unpaid-for Republican addition to our massive debt that Liberals often forget, when citing the two wars, Medicare D, and the huge tax breaks for the wealthy, along with the little-known Bush Stimulus bill in 2002 that all created the debt Obama was handed in 2009, and still grows today.

Tell me the year that Obama did that.
Sure there are. LMFAO What should we do? Can we have your weapons, pretty please with sugar on it.
2009, I believe.

Sanctions, and harsh sanctions on any country bypassing those sanctions. It's how we got Iran to come to the table. Same with Russia.

2009 would be wrong. Obama only talked about it.

"During the past 14 fiscal years (FY1998-FY2011), Congress provided funding under continuing resolutions for an average of over four months (129.6 days). The period for which continuing appropriations were provided in these 14 years ranged from 21 days to 365 days. On average, each of the 87 continuing resolutions enacted during this period lasted for about 30 days; 42 of these were for seven days or less."

Sanctions didn't work with Iraq and the only thing that is working with Iran is the $1.7 Billion gift that Obama just gave them.

"The sanctions against Iraq were a near-total financial and trade embargo imposed by the United Nations Security Council on the Iraqi Republic. They began August 6, 1990, four days after Iraq's invasion of Kuwait, stayed largely in force until May 2003 (after Saddam Hussein's being forced from power), and persisted in part, including reparations to Kuwait, through the present."
I cited Iran and Russia and you reply with Iraq?

Go have another drink.

The only thing that happened of note with Russia in 2009 was the RESET button Hillary gave them, and that sure wasn't sanctions. There have been economic sanctions on Iran since 1979, and nothing Obama did in 2009 changed that.
I suggest that you go have another drink.
Sanctions have worked:

Similarly, during the George W. Bush administration, Russian arms exports to Iran declined significantly—from $201 million annually to $18 million in 2007. This coincided with a major expansion of both U.S. sanctions and pressure on foreign governments to limit their activities with Iran.

The Role of Sanctions in U.S.-Russian Relations - Carnegie Endowment for International Peace

This was about dumbass giving credit to Obama for sanctions in 2009, not Bush in 2007.
In case you missed it, Russia invaded and still occupies Crimea and is supporting Assad in Syria after Obama drew a red line and wanted to kill him like he did Quadafi in Libya.

Forum List

Back