Barry's "Home country of Kenya"?... So says Michelle.

Yea you go with that. Is that you in your Avatar with your sleeves rolled up like a douche?

My home country is Ireland

Its OK for black people to talk about where their ancestors came from asshole

Wow. Resurrecting bogus six year old birther shit? Really?

My home country is Ireland

Its OK for black people to talk about where their ancestors came from asshole

lonely lady...

Ones home country does not mean where ones ancestors are from...that is where ones ancestors are from.

Ones home country is where one once, or now, considers home.

You ask a black man from NY where he is from and he will say NY.

You ask him where his ancestors are from and he will say Africa (or a specific country in Africa).

You ask him what his home country is, he will say USA.

Sort of why they do not refer to themselves as Kenya- Americans.

They refer to themselves as African Americans.

You, TM, are why I own stock in ever ready.

Much ado about absolutely nothing. She meant the home of his antecedents. Duh, and duh. This thread is pathetic, trying to make something out of nothing. She apparently mispoke as far as the specific meaning of 'home country.' But it is glaringly obvious what she meant.

Last edited:
Good thing you guys keep finding this whiney but important stuff, it could affect his reelection bid in 2016...

LOLberals always seem to "know" what someone else meant when they spoke. Even if what was said doesn't match the meaning.

Interesting, that.

Yea you go with that. Is that you in your Avatar with your sleeves rolled up like a douche?

I rolled them just for Faggots like you to Expose yourself for looking at other Men's arms... Queer.

:)

peace...

Naw, It's just all the guys I know that roll their sleeves up like that are major Douchers.

I rolled them just for Faggots like you to Expose yourself for looking at other Men's arms... Queer.

:)

peace...

Naw, It's just all the guys I know that roll their sleeves up like that are major Douchers.

SO you spend a lot of time hanging around major douchers?

Not surprised.

New Topics

Forum List

Back