Barry The Blade's Legacy - best Republican Recruiter EVER

ZZ PUPPS

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
Inside GT's Head
Under Barry Obama, Democrats have lost 900+ state legislature seats, 12 governors, 69 House seats, 13 Senate seats. And now the White House. That's some legacy.

Way to go Barry. You cut 'em up good...I mean REAL good.

And we have a lot more guns now!

laughs in faggot.jpg

Yet they still want us to believe he still has an over 50% approval rating. sounds to me like people are still worried about being called a racist.

Yet they still want us to believe he still has an over 50% approval rating. sounds to me like people are still worried about being called a racist.

That would never happen. Your only called a racist if its a serious crie and you dont like black people. its not like the left screams racism if you tell a joke.

Barry The Blade's Legacy - best Republican Recruiter EVER

Yup...

vv

(Light display on the same afternoon as Obergerfell came down. Changes at the Whitehouse take weeks to do. So the executive branch knew how your "impartial" Justices were going to cast, before they ever did. So much for separation of powers! And a big FUCK YOU to the majority of states that deeply disapproved...)

original.jpg

WASHINGTON — The Obama administration is planning to issue a sweeping directive telling every public school district in the country to allow transgender students to use the bathrooms that match their gender identity...It does not have the force of law, but it contains an implicit threat: Schools that do not abide by the Obama administration’s interpretation of the law could face lawsuits or a loss of federal aid. http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/13/u...nsgender-access-to-school-restrooms.html?_r=0

Last edited:
Under Barry Obama, Democrats have lost 900+ state legislature seats, 12 governors, 69 House seats, 13 Senate seats. And now the White House. That's some legacy.

Way to go Barry. You cut 'em up good...I mean REAL good.

Obama GONE
Hillary GONE
Harry Reid GONE

We need Pelosi to leave.

Actually, the dems need the LGBT to leave. Then they'd be back on the board playing again with their good and worthy platforms. But hey, I guess they figured ass-sex was more important than universal healthcare, green energy, the environment, fair wages, women's rights and so on...

And yes, I guess since Pelosi advocates from the ass-sex capital of the world, SF, she does need to leave.

Forum List

Back