Barrett appointment already responsible for one death

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
My workmate and his family are lifelong Democrats. His elderly mother who was 85 years old had suffered several strokes and currently had kidney failure that needed dialysis. How cold and heartless was it of Trump to appoint Amy coney Barrett knowing full well how much stress it would put on this poor woman? After hearing of her nomination her health condition took a turn for the worse. The one bright light she held up as a ray of Hope was the thought that maybe, just maybe some never Trump Republicans would stop the process of appointment. But no.... soon after Barrett was appointed last night my friend's mother passed away from grief. Trump has this blood on his hands.... Barrett already has one death against her record.... And all Trump supporters share equally in this blood guilt!

There ya go lefty!
Did I do that right?

Jo

The reason she's against abortion is because she eats infants all the time.

My workmate and his family are lifelong Democrats. His elderly mother who was 85 years old had suffered several strokes and currently had kidney failure that needed dialysis. How cold and heartless was it of Trump to appoint Amy coney Barrett knowing full well how much stress it would put on this poor woman? After hearing of her nomination her health condition took a turn for the worse. The one bright light she held up as a ray of Hope was the thought that maybe, just maybe some never Trump Republicans would stop the process of appointment. But no.... soon after Barrett was appointed last night my friend's mother passed away from grief. Trump has this blood on his hands.... Barrett already has one death against her record.... And all Trump supporters share equally in this blood guilt!

There ya go lefty!
Did I do that right?

Jo
Well done

DNC-750.jpg

There ya go lefty!
Did I do that right?

Jo
couldnt have been the deteriorating health issues, right? the shit people come up with. and if acb wasnt appointed, this woman would live to be 250 years old, right?

There ya go lefty!
Did I do that right?

Jo
couldnt have been the deteriorating health issues, right? the shit people come up with. and if acb wasnt appointed, this woman would live to be 250 years old, right?
Sounds like he was satirizing to me....

There ya go lefty!
Did I do that right?

Jo

Um, wow.

You know that was all tongue-in-cheek, right?

Have you thought about going back to school, OP? You may realize your stupidity, in vivd intuition, after having read Lefebvre's passages on Oliver Wendell Holmes, where the tossing of the ship is held responsible for the death. duh (Lefebvre A, The Image of Law: Deleuze, Begson, Spinoza, Cultural Memory in the Present).

Have you thought about going back to school, OP? You may realize your stupidity, in vivd intuition, after having read Lefebvre's passages on Oliver Wendell Holmes, where the tossing of the ship is held responsible for the death. duh (Lefebvre A, The Image of Law: Deleuze, Begson, Spinoza, Cultural Memory in the Present).

There ya go lefty!
Did I do that right?

Jo
O seriously you actually think that ? what a crock , why don't you blame him for your famit members hemorrhoids too and for the cloudy on a rainy day and the birds not chirping when you go outside at midnight.

There ya go lefty!
Did I do that right?

Jo
Sounds like he was satirizing to me....
thanx, i would have never known

There ya go lefty!
Did I do that right?

Jo
A mercy killing no doubt. She should have been put out of our misery a long time ago.

Forum List

Back