BARR told Trump to his face, "you're going to lose, you're humiliating yourself: pettiness, acrimony, punching down, chaos--we're tired of this shit"

And none were quarantined
Neither are the hundreds of thousands of illegals coming across the border from mexica

biden is deliberately infecting Americans with the chinese disease

He's hurt a lot of people.. contractors, vendors, employees, bankers, investors, wives and children. He's not much of a man.. He's just all about money and his ego.
Bezo and Zuckerberg, same deal. You should watch old Zuckerberg's movie. what a tool.

And yet he increased his vote percentage to a degree that no President running for reelection who has done same has ever lost......makes ya go hhhhhmmmm
Republican: 0.9% increase
Democrat: 5.8% increase

Republicans go, hmmmmm??

LOL

Nothing in there refutes what I said. Who knows why you posted that?? :dunno:

You can't read....llmmaaooo......figures are right they his increase was much higher than .9%. Joe's pick was totally outside the realm of possibility as he was less popular than Hilly

You can't read....llmmaaooo......figures are right they his increase was much higher than .9%. Joe's pick was totally outside the realm of possibility as he was less popular than Hilly
LOL
Seems not even you understand what you write. :abgg2q.jpg:

YOU said....

And yet he increased his vote percentage...

So why are you switching from percentages to nominal figures?

I posted the increase of his "vote percentage" in response you saying people go hmmm over the increase of his "vote percentage."

Republican: 0.9% increase​
Democrat: 5.8% increase​
Republicans go, hmmmmm??

Do you need help with the math? How about the English? I can help with that too.

LOL
Seems not even you understand what you write. :abgg2q.jpg:

YOU said....

And yet he increased his vote percentage...

So why are you switching from percentages to nominal figures?

I posted the increase of his "vote percentage" in response you saying people go hmmm over the increase of his "vote percentage."

Republican: 0.9% increase​
Democrat: 5.8% increase​
Republicans go, hmmmmm??

Do you need help with the math? How about the English? I can help with that too.
You don't do decimals in conjunction with a % sign eh......still wrong go back to school Trump's pick up was over 10%. ....

Forum List

Back