BARR told Trump to his face, "you're going to lose, you're humiliating yourself: pettiness, acrimony, punching down, chaos--we're tired of this shit"

surada

Diamond Member
Jan 3, 2021

WOW, I don't need to add ANYTHING to that. Well except his appeal to VIOLENCE and the violent. Barr didn't mention that, at least in this reporting...

"You're going to lose because there's going to be enough people who otherwise would vote for you who are
just tired of the acrimony, the pettiness, the punching down and picking a fight at every moment, and the apparent
chaos, and they're just going to say, 'We're tired of this sh*t.' "

Barr told Trump to his face 'you're going to lose' because he was humiliating himself at COVID briefings: book

Sarah K. Burris
July 21, 2021

Carol Leonnig and Phil Rucker's new book I Alone Can Fix It contains some stories about former Attorney General Bill Barr using surprisingly blunt language to convince former President Donald Trump to stop doing daily coronavirus briefings.

"I feel you are going to lose the election," Barr told Trump in April 2020 as the virus was killing more Americans, according to the reporters. "I feel you are actually losing touch with your own base."

Some of the Trump fans that Barr had talked to when traveling had confided in him that they were bothered by Trump's petty squabbles with his perceived enemies when they needed him. They, like most Americans, wanted steady leaders that could steer the country through the pandemic and bring back the economy.

"I have yet to meet anybody who supports you who hasn't said to me, 'We love the president, but would you please tell him to turn it back a bit?'" Barr said according to the new book. "You're going to lose because there's going to be enough people who otherwise would vote for you who are just tired of the acrimony, the pettiness, the punching down and picking a fight at every moment, and the apparent chaos, and they're just going to say, 'We're tired of this sh*t.' "

“There’s an invisible contract we all signed at birth,” it begins, introducing the idea (threadbare and moth-eaten these days) that citizens deserve to expect things from their government. Their own efforts and labor ought to form part of “a promise: Every hour we work means longer days of freedom and security." Ed Markey, 2020

Continued

WOW, I don't need to add ANYTHING to that. Well except his appeal to VIOLENCE and the violent. Barr didn't mention that, at least in this reporting...

"You're going to lose because there's going to be enough people who otherwise would vote for you who are
just tired of the acrimony, the pettiness, the punching down and picking a fight at every moment, and the apparent

Barr told Trump to his face 'you're going to lose' because he was humiliating himself at COVID briefings: book

Sarah K. Burris
July 21, 2021

Carol Leonnig and Phil Rucker's new book I Alone Can Fix It contains some stories about former Attorney General Bill Barr using surprisingly blunt language to convince former President Donald Trump to stop doing daily coronavirus briefings.

"I feel you are going to lose the election," Barr told Trump in April 2020 as the virus was killing more Americans, according to the reporters. "I feel you are actually losing touch with your own base."

Some of the Trump fans that Barr had talked to when traveling had confided in him that they were bothered by Trump's petty squabbles with his perceived enemies when they needed him. They, like most Americans, wanted steady leaders that could steer the country through the pandemic and bring back the economy.

"I have yet to meet anybody who supports you who hasn't said to me, 'We love the president, but would you please tell him to turn it back a bit?'" Barr said according to the new book. "You're going to lose because there's going to be enough people who otherwise would vote for you who are just tired of the acrimony, the pettiness, the punching down and picking a fight at every moment, and the apparent chaos, and they're just going to say, 'We're tired of this sh*t.' "

“There’s an invisible contract we all signed at birth,” it begins, introducing the idea (threadbare and moth-eaten these days) that citizens deserve to expect things from their government. Their own efforts and labor ought to form part of “a promise: Every hour we work means longer days of freedom and security." Ed Markey, 2020

Continued
Surada posting raw story. What could possibly be wrong?

Surada posting raw story. What could possibly be wrong?

How about Fox?

Sarah K. Burris
July 21, 2021

Continued

LOL! Another fantasy "conversation" you got duped into believing by someone selling a book. Will you EVER learn??? Hahahaha

Sarah K. Burris
July 21, 2021

Continued
His mistake is that Trump can't be humiliated or embarrassed. He lacks the self-awareness or shame. He's essentially like a shark, constantly and endlessly on the hunt for food -- the "food" being approval.

WOW, I don't need to add ANYTHING to that.

Except no one, to include Barry, was ever held accountable for participating in Barry's failed coup attempt...

...or how neither Mueller or Comey were held accountable for illegally spying on Americans for DECADES, as exposed by the FISA Court investigation report

...or how none of the Democrats (Schiff & Swalwell) who were proven to have criminally attempted to create fake evidence against Trump in Pelosi's 2 failed Impeachments were held accountable...

...Or how it was proven that Barry & co. collaborated with the Russian Intel Service (RIS) to obtain proven Russian-authored propaganda, delivered by a foreign ex-spy working for Barry's FBI and the Russians, to use as their foundation for Barry's failed coup attempt...

..or how the tax payer-funded Durham report is being withheld from the American people....

Actually there is a great deal you could have added - you just chose NOT to. :p

Quite a few said this. It was noted here quite often.

Quite a few said this. It was noted here quite often.

Trump is lazy, arrogant and ignorant.. a ham-fisted bully. He wasted his presidency.

Honey, I don't write for Fox News.
That's because they wouldn't take your TDS-suffering, irrational hate-driven, propaganda-pushing, talking point-parroting, highly emotionally unbalanced, scream-at-the-sky drama-queen ass...

:aargh: :itsok: :auiqs.jpg:

Sarah K. Burris
July 21, 2021

Continued
Do libs never tire of repeating fake news?

This is no credible source for this lie

Forum List

Back