Barr did not say there was no widespread election fraud, as falsely reported.

So he did say exactly what you said he didn't say.

we haven’t seen anything to substantiate that.

Do those words mean something differently to you in your language?
"We haven't seen" is what he said. "There is no voter fraud" is what they reported.

Do I really need to explain why this is completely dishonest reporting?

"We haven't seen" is what he said. "There is no voter fraud" is what they reported.

Yeah, you do. Show us where a report said that.

I put that to the OP and he ran away.

What was reported is exactly what he said. They have seen nothing to substantiate any voter fraud.

Nobody in their right mind can say that Barr made a good faith effort to get to the truth. Barr protected his dept, period. He's as bad as the worst of them. He enabled them to run out the clock on the most important investigations in US history

Nobody in their right mind can say that Barr made a good faith effort to get to the truth. Barr protected his dept, period. He's as bad as the worst of them. He enabled them to run out the clock on the most important investigations in US history
So Barr is in on it too, huh?

He wasn't in on it. He's just too much of a pussy to do what's right. I guess that's just as bad as being in on it.

He wasn't in on it. He's just too much of a pussy to do what's right. I guess that's just as bad as being in on it.

Or......there's no evidence of widespread voter fraud.

Occam's Razor may be a good fit for this.

Barr never said they were done investigating either. Yet liberals pretend it's case closed. Totally dishonest and misleading.

Speaking of investigations, ya gotta love the NY Times headline;

Barr Makes Durham a Special Counsel in a Bid to Entrench Scrutiny of the Russia Inquiry
That occurred in mid OCTOBER

So where is this vaunted report?
Mr. Durham never fulfilled President Trump’s and his supporters’ expectations that he would bring to light some significant wrongdoing against the president before the election. But the step appeared likely to create a headache for whoever Mr. Biden appoints as attorney general, who would take over supervision of Mr. Durham’s continuing work.
(From the NYT article)

The OP shot himself in the ass in his own post LOL

Actually YOU can show the class where anybody reported that's what he said.

You know, as your strawman OP dreamed.

Any year now.

Disputing Trump, Barr says no widespread election fraud

"To date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election," Barr said.
Which is so strange, since apparently there exists the massive amount of evidence and 100's of affidavits that support the massive fraud that was capable of switching the election from Trump to Biden. I mean, given all this terrific, obvious, and prolific evidence you'd think the DOJ would have gotten wind of some of it by now.
lol

"To date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election," Barr said.
Which is so strange, since apparently there exists the massive amount of evidence and 100's of affidavits that support the massive fraud that was capable of switching the election from Trump to Biden. I mean, given all this terrific, obvious, and prolific evidence you'd think the DOJ would have gotten wind of some of it by now.
lol

You'd think! Odd that Trump's team is so bizarrely reluctant to present this evidence in court. Or to even allege that fraud ever occurred.

Barr didn’t name Powell specifically but said: “There’s been one assertion that would be systemic fraud and that would be the claim that machines were programmed essentially to skew the election results. And the DHS and DOJ have looked into that, and so far, we haven’t seen anything to substantiate that.”
To quote your own OP, refuting the name of the thread: "To date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election," Barr said.

So if Barr goes to the Indy 500 with a bag over his head and says he hasn't seen any evidence of widespread car racing there, will you conclude that he affirmed that no cars were there, Dipstick?

Forum List

Back