Barone: Romney Will Win 315 Electoral Votes

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Oct 19, 2010
Michigan
:D a little counter to the sports guy

romney-florida-believe-sign-ap.jpg

Michael Barone, the seasoned precinct-by-precinct analyst who has anchored Fox News election coverage for years, has made a bold prediction: not only will Mitt Romney win the presidency on Tuesday, he will win it in a landslide. Barone says that Romney will win Indiana, North Carolina, Florida, and Virginia, of course. But then he calls the following states for Romney:

•Ohio: “The anti-Romney auto bailout ads have Obama running well enough among blue-collar voters for him to lead most polls. But many polls anticipate a more Democratic electorate than in 2008. Early voting tells another story, and so does the registration decline in Cleveland's Cuyahoga County. In 2004, intensity among rural, small -town and evangelical voters, undetected by political reporters who don't mix in such circles, produced a narrow Bush victory. I see that happening again.”

•Iowa: “The unexpected Romney endorsements by the Des Moines Register and three other newspapers gave voice to buyer's remorse in a state Obama carried by 10 points. Democrats' traditional margin in early voting has declined.”
•New Hampshire: “Polls are very tight here. I think superior Republican intensity will prevail.”

•Wisconsin: “Recent polling is discouraging for Republicans. But Gov. Scott Walker handily survived the recall effort in June with a great organizational push

People discount the visceral hatred and disgust for Obama and his failed policies over the last 4 years. They will step over babies to get to the polling places to vote out the fraud in chief.

Barone predicting 315 electoral votes for Romney vs. 223 for Obama is like solid gold. His record of predicting presidential elections is notorious! The man is never wrong! Wow! Wow! Wow! This news is going viral and the American people are going wild. Finally the liar in chief will be cast out and a real President sworn in! Welcome President Romney. We've been waiting for you! - We The People

Yes, Jroc and I'll vote for the American! Thanks. Your replies are great. I've enjoyed reading them tonight. - Jeremiah

No, I don't think so.

From everything I've read/seen it looks neck and neck and whoever wins will not win by a landslide but by a much, much smaller margin.

Or not.

:D a little counter to the sports guy

romney-florida-believe-sign-ap.jpg

Michael Barone, the seasoned precinct-by-precinct analyst who has anchored Fox News election coverage for years, has made a bold prediction: not only will Mitt Romney win the presidency on Tuesday, he will win it in a landslide. Barone says that Romney will win Indiana, North Carolina, Florida, and Virginia, of course. But then he calls the following states for Romney:

•Ohio: “The anti-Romney auto bailout ads have Obama running well enough among blue-collar voters for him to lead most polls. But many polls anticipate a more Democratic electorate than in 2008. Early voting tells another story, and so does the registration decline in Cleveland's Cuyahoga County. In 2004, intensity among rural, small -town and evangelical voters, undetected by political reporters who don't mix in such circles, produced a narrow Bush victory. I see that happening again.”

•Iowa: “The unexpected Romney endorsements by the Des Moines Register and three other newspapers gave voice to buyer's remorse in a state Obama carried by 10 points. Democrats' traditional margin in early voting has declined.”
•New Hampshire: “Polls are very tight here. I think superior Republican intensity will prevail.”

•Wisconsin: “Recent polling is discouraging for Republicans. But Gov. Scott Walker handily survived the recall effort in June with a great organizational push

I have heard from others that Barone is the man with his hand on the pulse of this. I honestly never pay much mind of predictions and polls but Barone's caught my attention because I do respect the man. I still suspect too close to predict but what do I know?

People discount the visceral hatred and disgust for Obama and his failed policies over the last 4 years. They will step over babies to get to the polling places to vote out the fraud in chief.

I know I did. I had to go to the polls twice. They didn't accept my ID the first time because I just moved to Florida and I still have a Maryland driver's license.

I voted straight Republican. I also voted to kick out every judge. Most of them were appointed by the previous governor whom I despise.

Forum List

Back