Barney Frank Exposes Right Wing Echo Chamber

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
[youtube]Audjt-Y6xWw[/youtube]

John Fund, right wing coward.

where is CrusaderFrank and his fellows in conspiracy? Frank, documents truth and reads it into Congressional record.

Fact, Frank documented and nobody proved him wrong

Last edited:
Lies?

"These two entities—Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac—are not facing any kind of financial crisis" --Representative Barney Frank

Dante how are you making out finding the part of the tape where people shout those things out at Rep Lewis?

"These two entities—Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac—are not facing any kind of financial crisis" --Representative Barney Frank

where is CrusaderFrank and his fellows in conspiracy? Frank, documents truth and reads it into Congressional record.

So the right-wing journalist John Fund may not be a model citizen, but contrary to the implications of many left journalists and gossip columnists, he's likely not the kind of guy who pretends to want to marry women and then beats them up.

Sure, Sidney Blumenthal fingers Fund as the original source for the malicious rumor, published by Matt Drudge, alleging that Blumenthal had a history of spousal abuse. (Fund denies this.) And his record vis-à-vis the late Vince Foster and the entire nefarious "Arkansas Project" while working as a Wall Street Journal editorial writer brings him no honor, either as a journalist or a citizen. I'm sure a careful study of his work would fill a "how not to" book for journalism schools across the land. Who Framed John Fund?
okay folks...

Last edited:
Barney Frank is a Moron.

`really? and you say this based on what?

I've known Barney since his early days in Boston, and he is one of the smartest and brightest people you could ever meet.

fact

his political opponents in Massachusetts, who knew him well, would never dispute that fact.

sucks to be you on this one
:cool:

I suppose you would like us to send Barney some cheese to go with that Whine?
One on one? Frank could probably kick your ass.

I know he had the respect of
DeNucci started his boxing career at 16 years of age by winning the Golden Gloves Championship.[2]

A boxer in the 1950s, '60s, and '70s, he lost the championship versus Emile Griffith twice. However, he still holds the record for the most fights ever in the Boston Garden.

A. Joseph DeNucci - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I could tell you a few true stories, but your narrow mind and hatred are a firewall that I care not to expose myself to.

did you hear that rep nunes was bribed to vote yes on the health care bill to get water for the san j valley? it's true. i heard it from serious posters.

Barney Frank is a Moron.

I've known Barney since his early days in Boston, and he is one of the smartest and brightest people you could ever meet.

fact

his political opponents in Massachusetts, who knew him well, would never dispute that fact.

How can you say he isn't?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPSDnGMzIdo]YouTube - Democrats were WARNED of Financial crisis and did NOTHING[/ame]

Barney Frank is a Moron.

fact

How can you say he isn't?

YouTube - Democrats were WARNED of Financial crisis and did NOTHING/url]

Because most members of Congress, on all sides of the aisle do not refute the point that Barney is one smart fellah?

Barney_Frank_the_Man_Pimp_by_Conservatism.jpg

Barney Frank is a Moron.

fact

How "well" did you know him ? ;)

New Topics

Forum List

Back