Barnard College instructor discusses blowing up and gassing whites in coming race war

JustAGuy1

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2019
A Barnard College English instructor was featured on a Canadian radio show earlier Monday in which he discussed blowing up and gassing white people in an imagined race war.

According to The Post Millennial, on the CBC show “q,” Ben Philippe was asked about a segment in his book “Sure, I’ll be your Black Friend” which describes “detonating” white people while nearby air vents spew out noxious gas.

“When this race war hits its crescendo, I’ll gather you all into a beautifully decorated room under the pretense of unity,” Philippe said. “I’ll give a speech to civility and all the good times we share; I’ll smile as we raise glasses to your good, white health, while the detonator blinks under the table, knowing the exits are locked and the air vents filled with gas.”

Naaa, nothing incendiary here

And they wonder why some whites are fed up with blacks.

It works like this... you hate me, especially just because I'm white, then I hate you too. You want to treat me decent, regardless of race, I will do the same for you, gladly. Simple, isn't it.

As bikers always say, "I GIVE WHAT I GET."

Last edited:
Isn't there something stereotypical about the lady (Talia Schlanger) who apologized to this other stereotypical character (black college professor from a small Eastern liberal arts college) who fantasized about murdering white people because we drove this man to plan genocide against whites.

Yes. We are so sorry we made you dream about becoming black Hitler. You must feel so down about it....
though you don't sound like you are. You seem quite proud of your misanthropic sickness, though
misanthropes hate ALL the human race and not just one race over all others.

So do I feel sorry for this miserable racist who is employed at a well known college where he wrote his
own racist diatribe in book form just like Mein Kampf? Not at all.

Last edited:
Naturally this guy is not under attack from the left

I think libs are looking forward to a race war
If the shit really hit the fan after the white man had time to recognize what was happening the war would be over in a week...with blacks running for cover just like in Somalia....be careful what you wish for....

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Just imagine the wails and cries for cancelling and firings if a white educator said this about blacks....

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

If the shit really hit the fan after the white man had time to recognize what was happening the war would be over in a week...with blacks running for cover just like in Somalia....be careful what you wish for....
Got 'em out numbered by about 9 to 1. I sure wouldn't be running my mouth all reckless like the black racist ape in this OP. Push white people too far and shit goes down, I'd be hopping a boat back to Africa if I was black.

A Barnard College English instructor was featured on a Canadian radio show earlier Monday in which he discussed blowing up and gassing white people in an imagined race war.

According to The Post Millennial, on the CBC show “q,” Ben Philippe was asked about a segment in his book “Sure, I’ll be your Black Friend” which describes “detonating” white people while nearby air vents spew out noxious gas.

“When this race war hits its crescendo, I’ll gather you all into a beautifully decorated room under the pretense of unity,” Philippe said. “I’ll give a speech to civility and all the good times we share; I’ll smile as we raise glasses to your good, white health, while the detonator blinks under the table, knowing the exits are locked and the air vents filled with gas.”

a terrorist who should be regularly monitored and profiled.

He sounds as goofy as the ABT or the KKK or some of the goofyheads here.

What Race War would that be?

Why wouldn't he be under attack from the right, also?

Got 'em out numbered by about 9 to 1. I sure wouldn't be running my mouth all reckless like the black racist ape in this OP. Push white people too far and shit goes down, I'd be hopping a boat back to Africa if I was black.

I bet you are real tough when you have about 10 of your buddies with you and there is only 1 black man around. That Race War bullshit is nothing but right wing propaganda. Most black and white folks get along great if it weren't for the racist like you around.

Ask him, I'm sure you could contact him through the College.

I am asking you, you posted that bullshit.

I am asking you, you posted that bullshit.

I don't care what your asking, ask the "brotha" that did it. If you think it's incorrect show me, otherwise go play in the street and stop trolling.

New Topics

Forum List

Back