Barkeep! Another Beer!

2d9f6f44caeadb82a2b9d0eb95d96874ab6c9888-1S_1280_crop_606x384-303x192.jpg

I believe I'll have me a beer tomorrow in recognition of the seating of a beer drinker to the court.

Yeah, a stumbling, slurring,****-*****-***** who can't remember his black outs because he was blacked out.
The GOP just can't go any lower....Oh wait, Trump will figure out a way.

Lol, you bring a lying little pussy hat wearing, woman to bring up charges of rape. With not knowing when, where, or witnesses she provided to prove anything. But please keep this shit up, because we will win in November.

I believe I'll have me a beer tomorrow in recognition of the seating of a beer drinker to the court.

Don't emulate him too much and assault some woman.

If i wanted to do that, I'd get ole Bill to help me, then ole Hillary would ruin their lives if they wanted to tell anyone I raped them. Good ole democrat treatment of women on display. You really don't care.

One of the most childish threads I've ever read. An entire thread which does not warrant being posted in "Politics"; a post which is mindful of a Seinfeld Episode, nothing substantive and yet the posts make alcohol abuse humorous and a minor problem.

Lighten up Francis.

People like you refer to me as "Sir" or Mr. Catcher.

I suspect he refers to you as an "ass" since he called you Francis.

Francis the Talking Mule - Wikipedia

It's not against the law to drink beer troll.

You clearly missed the point.

SEE !!! This is exactly the insane shit that happens when there's too much beer... :badgrin:

Anybody realize they caught the guy who sent the Ricin letters? Or that the Chief of InterPol is missing?
Not changing the subject, but this whole dramatic kiddie showdown is drowning the life out of stuff we shouldn't be missing.

Maybe when I catch up to y'all (that's 2 beers for me) --- I just f'ing won't care..... :backpedal:

The Chief of Interpol is not missing. He's a guest of the Chinese...they just won't admit it.

One of the most childish threads I've ever read. An entire thread which does not warrant being posted in "Politics"; a post which is mindful of a Seinfeld Episode, nothing substantive and yet the posts make alcohol abuse humorous and a minor problem.

Lighten up Francis.

And? A donkey or a mule is much smarter than he is. And Francis the Talking Mule was able to speak with proper syntax.

Lighten up Francis.

And? A donkey or a mule is much smarter than he is. And Francis the Talking Mule was able to speak with proper syntax.
You really are stupid. The reference was to stripes. If a donkey is what you consider smart, you are hopeless.

Forum List

Back