Bare grocery store shelves are the result of President Joe Biden's policies

Otis Mayfield

Diamond Member
Sep 17, 2021
FBvuaNTWUAMcXsT.jpg

FALSE!

"I’d consider this claim to be false," Vishal Gaur, professor of manufacturing management at Cornell University, said in an email. "The shortages we are experiencing are due to supply chain backlog and linkages."

Why do people post fake news to Facebook and Twitter? (And usmessageboard?)

FBvuaNTWUAMcXsT.jpg

FALSE!

"I’d consider this claim to be false," Vishal Gaur, professor of manufacturing management at Cornell University, said in an email. "The shortages we are experiencing are due to supply chain backlog and linkages."

Vishal is a straight up liar and he knows it.

FBvuaNTWUAMcXsT.jpg

FALSE!

who checks the fact checkers,,,

FBvuaNTWUAMcXsT.jpg

FALSE!

5rjg2k.jpg

Capitalism fails yet it is the non-capitalist who assumes the guilt by public opinion is all this is about.
I'd hardly call what is going on with what the WEF, the UN, and all the other global institutions, and the masters of the Universe, "capitalism."

:heehee:

.001 d.jpg

FBvuaNTWUAMcXsT.jpg

FALSE!

Rising demand is due to the triliions he has been spending so his policy of spending trillions does, in fact, contribute to the shortages.

New Topics

Forum List

Back