Barcelona attack

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
A VAN in Barcelona, holds the driver as a prisoner, an unwilling Driver, forced to take out two and injure 20.
================================================== So that said.

Horror in Barcelona as van 'ploughs into crowd of pedestrians' on famous Las Ramblas street leaving 'two dead and 20 injured'

At least 20 people were injured when a van ploughed into pedestrians along a famous promenade in central Barcelona, as police are now hunting the driver.

There were unconfirmed reports that two people were killed.

Photos posted online show victims being helped by police officers and witnesses at Placa de Catalunya in the city centre.

Video
shows a stampede as terrified witnesses flee through the streets after the vehicle slammed into people on tree-lined La Rambla, which is highly popular with tourists.

Local media reported that the driver of the white van fled on foot and is being hunted by police.

Locals officials have requested that metro and train stations shut while rescuers deal with the emergency, and they urged people to stay away from the crash site.
Truck-goes-into-crowd-in-Barcelona.jpg

http://i3.mirror.co.uk/incoming/art...RNATES/s615/SBP_MDG_truck-barcelona704JPG.jpg

:rolleyes-41:Really, the new way to explain these. The cars are doing this with the drivers as prisoners.

Last edited:
  • Banned
btw..
"Local media reported that the driver of the white van fled on foot and is being hunted by police"

Based on DOPer explanation on Charlottesville driver.
This guy on foot is just misunderstood here. He was just a
passenger and is now running around to find help.
Or a landline to call for help? :dunno:

btw..
"Local media reported that the driver of the white van fled on foot and is being hunted by police"

This guy on foot is just misunderstood. He was just a passenger
running to find help.
I don't know what a DOP'r is(Spanish Democrat?); but it'll be interesting to see how this shakes out...

Last edited:
before i make a statement i will wait for the facts.

but it certainly looks like the barcelona driver may have been panicked into losing control of his car.

btw..

This guy on foot is just misunderstood. He was just a passenger
running to find help.
I don't know what a DOP'r is(Spanish Democrat?); but it'll be interesting to see how this shakes out...

Well, some prisoner passengers can't just put the car into a pole or wall to stop it.
The length of travel, is very interesting. But it's a rental van, it jumped a wall, and the driver ran off.
If just an accident, why run off? But I can recall the guy in
Santa Monica, old guy who kept thinking it was on the break as he did his work on a shopping street.

But anyway, it appears to be an attack on people. The Great Orange Douche can use this FAKE NEWS to
change the News subject. I wonder what the spews will be?

How utterly despicable can you be? The bodies aren't even cold yet and you are trying to politicize this tragedy. The police have already declared this an act of terrorism. There's your facts.

Dude, what the hell?
Oh please, american as apple pie.

What?

btw..

This guy on foot is just misunderstood here. He was just a
passenger and is now running around to find help.
Or a landline to call for help? :dunno:

:desk:

He uh, "panicked" . He was being chased for running a red light.
Yeah that's the ticket, he was "under attack".

Isn't that right JimBowie1958 ....

before i make a statement i will wait for the facts.

but it certainly looks like the barcelona driver may have been panicked into losing control of his car.

Damn you. Beat me to it. :death:

Forum List

Back