Barbara 'Call Me Senator' Boxer assaulted and mugged

What policies would those be?
In her own words...'She earned it"! The takeover of our nation by others has been an attack from the beginning. The 17th Amendment with the Federal Reserve Act, the Income tax and the 19th Amendment which was a draw for the previous has got us to this point. So now we are near to a strife level or a more totalitarian lifestyle as we continue to reduce the intellect of the nation for "equity".

What liberal policies cause humans to commit crime?

Putting Revolving doors in our prison systems, and "banning the box" making it illegal for prospective employers to ask about criminal record do encourage crime.

There is a reason why pressure groups like NAMBLA are so pro-Democrat. Liberal laws make it impossible for schools and other locations with a lot of kids to filter out chlld molesters

But we do have enough data to judge the strengths and weaknesses of some competing theories. The U.S. homicide rate was rising, albeit slowly and without much media attention, before the pandemic. From 2014 to 2019, the rate increased by 13 percent, reversing a long decline of 54 percent that had begun in 1991
Liberal views and the import of 3rd world trash coming of age---Minnesota for example.

I thought you right wing assholes were worried about crime. Kinda like that party of "family values" scam, right Trump ass licker? How'd you like it if that was your mother, you fuck.

We don't "worry" about crime. We'd much rather take a proactive stance and carry a weapon.

hmm. Karma?

Hahahahahaha! And they can't prosecute the mugger because she didn't lose more than $950 worth of property. LOL! I love it!

Yet you just recently cheered Rand Paul getting assaulted from behind by his cowardly neighbor. You just called yourself an asshole. You have finally had a breakthrough!
I cheer NO violence. I may have expresses some empathy for the attacker. If Rand Paul was my neighbor I wouldn't be able to guarantee civility. Dude's an asshole. I've never had an asshole neighbor and don't plan on starting now. But I would move prior to acting out with violence.

I cheer NO violence. I may have expresses some empathy for the attacker. If Rand Paul was my neighbor I wouldn't be able to guarantee civility. Dude's an asshole. I've never had an asshole neighbor and don't plan on starting now. But I would move prior to acting out with violence.
That’s probably because you are the asshole neighbor.

Rand Paul is an asshole neighbor? Based on what? You are delusional.

Putting Revolving doors in our prison systems, and "banning the box" making it illegal for prospective employers to ask about criminal record do encourage crime.

There is a reason why pressure groups like NAMBLA are so pro-Democrat. Liberal laws make it impossible for schools and other locations with a lot of kids to filter out chlld molesters
Instead of an employer asking if someone has committed a crime simply ask if they are bondable.

Who's cheering? I am just in awe of how what goes around comes around.

Besides, I'm sure Barbara didn't really mind the attack at all and fully understood and sympathized and only wished she could have given more to the poor, underprivileged attacker!--- Progressives like her fully understand that the incident of her attack was just a manifestation of the current socioeconomic pressures thrust upon individuals in a quasi-capitalistic society multiplied by the problems of limited investment in educating youth about the difficulties of big city urban life in the post-modern world adding to the burdens of maintaining the proper economic sustainability of providing adequate employment scenarios in the complex juxtaposition caused by our current competitive international migratory picture thus not really making it the attacker's fault, but him too just a mere victim in the cogs of regressive rightwing Trump-fueled racial and xenophobic restrictive, dictatorial policies! :uhh:

Barbara's only regret was that the attacker was a privileged white person instead of the far more presentable and politically-correct minority, black or illegal, which would have made for a far more interesting and riveting story to share with her girlfriends at her next lady's backgammon jubilee meeting at the Presidio.

chew.gif
kc8760.jpg

What liberal policies cause humans to commit crime?
Releasing criminals back into streets instead of throwing them in prison for a very long time.

Promoting feminism, welfare state, and single motherhood. Fatherless kids are more prone to a life of violence and failure than any other group.

Promoting CRT over personal responsibility. They then see themselves as oppressed victims and therefore striking back at whites is righteous.

Forum List

Back