Barack Obama's Official Twitter Account Follows “Sarah Palin’s Vagina @palinsvagina”.

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Barack Obama , our non-natural born constitutionally ineligible president, owes Governor Palin an apology.

Barack Obama Official Twitter Account Follows Crude Sexist Anti-Sarah Palin Account The Gateway Pundit

xobama-palin-vagina.jpg.pagespeed.ic.B8wjpJyQtpZpdvvUPR_8.jpg

Barack Obama , our non-natural born constitutionally ineligible president, owes Governor Palin an apology.

For what?

Barack O'bama created this Twit account?

Speaking of twits, who arranges for food to make its way into your mouth?

Awesome. I bet that Twitter account is busy.

Yeah, when I see "Vagina", I click. It's important.

Not so for Steve boy, he needs something like "bigcockinme @ barebackbitch.com"

But the main problem is with the OP link itself.

It shows a screenshot that shows a avi (with a picture of the President on it) as following the Taco thing, but the name of the member is NOT listed. So, how do we know that someone else didn't make an account and simply put the President's photo as the avi? I smell a very Grudge-sized rat, here....

Awesome. I bet that Twitter account is busy.

Yeah, when I see "Vagina", I click. It's important.

Not so for Steve boy, he needs something like "[email protected]"

But the main problem is with the OP link itself.

It shows a screenshot that shows a avi (with a picture of the President on it) as following the Taco thing, but the name of the member is NOT listed. So, how do we know that someone else didn't make an account and simply put the President's photo as the avi? I smell a very Grudge-sized rat, here....

He told us that in the OP --- "Gateway Plunder-it". He thinks that's a news source. :rofl:

Steve McRacist branches out to Steve McFascist. Wants to dictate what media other people can follow.

Strange thing, the fascist head.

So, red blooded American boy that I am, I went and checked out Sarah Palins Vagina and found a second follower:

Sarah Palin Vagina.jpg

Yes, you see it. AlmightyGod is now also following Sarah Palins Vagina.

This is important.

Oh, and the website: sarahpalinsvagina.com

leads to: nowhere.

Doesn't surprise me. there is nothing too low for this man and his party of low life haters

New Topics

Forum List

Back